Resolved Dropped weapons disappear

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary:
Weapons dropped in multiplayer disappear after being unable to be picked up for a little while.

In my experience, the picking up process would generally lock itself at some point - upon hovering over the weapon there would be a message displayed suggesting it should be possible to pick it up by pressing a key (I think it's F by default), but nothing would happen and the weapon would vanish after a few seconds.

Most frequently the weapon would become unable to be picked up on 3rd drop, and vanish after around 5 seconds.

I haven't reported it for a while because I would've expected this to already be reported, but it seems like it isn't. This issue started to appear after the 1.4.1 update.

How to Reproduce:
Drop your weapon a few times and attempt to pick it up. I am not attaching screenshots because they wouldn't really showcase the issue. After all the weapons just vanish.

Urgency:
It is now impossible to do drops with your teammates or switch your gear when you have no more slots available (sometimes I would drop a weapon temporarily to pick up a javelin and throw it, or drop all weapons and re-arrange so that my 1-4 keys would be assigned to the correct ones).

Back
Top Bottom