[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Daiball14 said:
Anyone else have a problem with ravenstern archers they seems to fire 5 shots then switch to their swords and in sieges they never use range.

Not for me.I've used Ravenstern units for my army and they all do great job. R.Rangers are sick :grin:

First off, this mod is amazing, even if difficult as all hell. I did get something amazing to happen to me recently though, I managed to capture 3 seers favorites about 30 days into the game. These 3 combines killed almost 1/3 of all the enemies I faced, and allowed my other units to just leech exp of them. It was magical, no one could **** with them, even those damn Mystmountain chieftains or Vanskerry Warlords. Everything died in a hail of arrows and zweihanders.

placenik said:
Will 3.706 be save compatible? Just want to know how to plan my current 3.705 :grin:

Negative.  I'm having trouble resisting the urge to play while I wait for the new update.

Deaken said:
placenik said:
Will 3.706 be save compatible? Just want to know how to plan my current 3.705 :grin:

Negative.  I'm having trouble resisting the urge to play while I wait for the new update.

well play it to buff your character and just export it to next version :grin: no need to conquer anything " like it's possible in few days :smile: "

Tweety said:
Deaken said:
placenik said:

well play it to buff your character and just export it to next version :grin: no need to conquer anything " like it's possible in few days :smile: "

What do you mean by "export? Only export your character without your party?

Kenshiken said:
Tweety said:
Deaken said:
placenik said:

What do you mean by "export? Only export your character without your party?

Yup, roam the map for some small parties and grab as much exp you can.Just to improve proficiency of skills. :smile: 

Any word on updates after 3.706? Would be nice to know when the next big gap between non-savegame compatible versions is going to be. Looking forward to digging into this mod again  :smile:

Odenar said:
Any word on updates after 3.706? Would be nice to know when the next big gap between non-savegame compatible versions is going to be. Looking forward to digging into this mod again  :smile:

SD was shooting for the 20th(tomorrow) or 22nd(Friday) but knowing how these things work and using some caution I would plan for having a weekend alone with a new PoP patch. 

I, too, am eagerly waiting to start a new campaign.

Learned about this new version through Reformist on uTube, am downloading now . Looking forward to play it, unbelieveable you guys still keep working on it, fixing bugs, looking for way to make it better . Respect !

One thing confuses me . The download says 3.705 . In the first post of this Thread, sd has posted patch notes from 3.705 -> 3.706 . I can not find the .706 patch anywhere...

GOD DAMN IT.

My 150ish day save got corrupted and everyone's naked. Now, I don't think this is fixable (gotta turn on manual save next time) and I'm guessing the next patch isn't save compatible? No point in starting a new game at this point?

Amtal said:
Learned about this new version through Reformist on uTube, am downloading now . Looking forward to play it, unbelieveable you guys still keep working on it, fixing bugs, looking for way to make it better . Respect !

One thing confuses me . The download says 3.705 . In the first post of this Thread, sd has posted patch notes from 3.705 -> 3.706 . I can not find the .706 patch anywhere...

3.706 will be released in a few days. The patch notes are there so that we know what changes have been made in the upcoming patch. It won't be save compatible though, so you might want to hold off on starting a new game for a couple of days.

LittleJP said:
GOD DAMN IT.

My 150ish day save got corrupted and everyone's naked. Now, I don't think this is fixable (gotta turn on manual save next time) and I'm guessing the next patch isn't save compatible? No point in starting a new game at this point?

Well to pass the time, you could always start a new character, build him up and when 3.706 is here import that character to it.

WolfWitness said:
LittleJP said:
GOD DAMN IT.

Well to pass the time, you could always start a new character, build him up and when 3.706 is here import that character to it.

Eh, I've been using the same character since 2010, I'm about to hit level 59..

Back
Top Bottom