<<<<< DOWNLOAD >>>>>> -Main Topic- +POLL

PLEASE ANSWER: What did you like more in 1755 Old Frontier? (thx to all of you!!!)

• The flora and panoramas, forests, rivers

Votes: 232 11.5%
  • The sounds of people and battles

Votes: 234 11.6%
  • The music

Votes: 148 7.3%
  • The indians

Votes: 342 16.9%
  • The european troops

Votes: 801 39.7%
  • I cannot decide. I love all that mix!

Votes: 699 34.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi im new on this forum, just vant to say, that i love 1755 its the best mod ever GOD WORK :grin: and i look forward to 1776 :grin:  :grin:

i have some iders:

in floris modpak there is inkludet some ekstre formations and orders like: rank formation and wolly fire. i like them, can you make something like that
and it be cool if you can make fire by rank able. that would give the battle an ekstre momentum. and would force one to tactical use horse attack to brake the enemy line because of
the constant open of fire.

I just love your work :grin:

Ioleas said:
Hi im new on this forum, just vant to say, that i love 1755 its the best mod ever GOD WORK :grin: and i look forward to 1776 :grin: :grin:

i have some iders:

in floris modpak there is inkludet some ekstre formations and orders like: rank formation and wolly fire. i like them, can you make something like that
and it be cool if you can make fire by rank able. that would give the battle an ekstre momentum. and would force one to tactical use horse attack to brake the enemy line because of
the constant open of fire.

I just love your work :grin:
Thx very much for your warm enthusiasm!! :mrgreen:
We will implement those things in 1776.
1755 was more of an ambushing war, but you surely already know that :wink:
Gabby

These mods are great! i love the musket mods. Im very excited for the 1776 mod. I hope you guys keep making mods like this for the rest of history! keep up the good work and give yourselves pats on the back!!! :grin:

steezyghost said:
These mods are great! i love the musket mods. Im very excited for the 1776 mod. I hope you guys keep making mods like this for the rest of history! keep up the good work and give yourselves pats on the back!!! :grin:
THX, my friend
Not sure I will be able to mod for the rest of history....because I do get "pats" on my back, but they are from my wife for spending pratically ALL my free time on the mods, hehehe....and her "pats" arent so gentle, cause she is sooooo maaad!!!!!!  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
btw....she is right! :wink:
Gab
THX TO WASWAR AS WELL!!!!!!!!!

GABRILDURO said:
steezyghost said:
THX, my friend
Not sure I will be able to mod for the rest of history....because I do get "pats" on my back, but they are from my wife for spending pratically ALL my free time on the mods, hehehe....and her "pats" arent so gentle, cause she is sooooo maaad!!!!!!  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Gab
Yeh. My girlfriend wouldnt be so patient :L
But an American Civil War mod would be awesome to add to your collection of epic mods :grin:

marchal davout said:
GABRILDURO said:
steezyghost said:
THX, my friend
Gab
Yeh. My girlfriend wouldnt be so patient :L
But an American Civil War mod would be awesome to add to your collection of epic mods :grin:
:shock:....do you really want me to get divorced, then?! :grin:
HAHAHAHAHAH :mrgreen:
PS .....but you read in my mind....if I could only have more free time... :cry:
Gabby

have you ever thought about a reload command in the battle menu? that would be very useful because you could shoot salvos. and formations of course.

hey again everyone Quick Question:
have any of you tried With Fire & Sword pretty good game and Apparently Paradox has took your ideas about guns :lol:

I Forgot my multiplayer username for WF&S but its either Asterix2010 of Supersamurai519
CIAO

asterix 2010 said:
hey again everyone Quick Question:
have any of you tried With Fire & Sword pretty good game and Apparently Paradox has took your ideas about guns :lol:
I Forgot my multiplayer username for WF&S but its either Asterix2010 of Supersamurai519
CIAO
Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, not yet.
What about our guns? Did not get that, asterix :???:
Gabby :grin:

dutch81 said:
All the models look great ... frankly they put the stuff from Fire & Sword to shame ... any plan to port to that game however?
I doubt they would port it, WFaS doesn't add anything new besides guns and some new scenes.

would be nice to every faction to have a storyline like in w/F&S or the mod having a main quest like the beowulf's in Brytenwalda
waiting waiting waiting D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom