Download link

Users who are viewing this thread

Please inform me where I can find my serial key; I can't even remember how I got it -  was it in an e-mail ?

Can it be found it somewhere on my computer in the M&B folders?  Or once you loose it there is no way of finding/asking it back?

Thank you

stephan_dinavoa said:
Please inform me where I can find my serial key; I can't even remember how I got it -  was it in an e-mail ?

Can it be found it somewhere on my computer in the M&B folders?  Or once you loose it there is no way of finding/asking it back?

Thank you
By email. If you can remember the email address you should be able to get it back.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,68485.0.html

Been awhile since I last played M&M, didn't know there were new games. Awesome that I can get a beta to try. And yes, if you know your old email you used when you purchased the game you can get your key. If you don't have access to your old email send Armagan an email with your info and old email and the current one you use and he may send you your key, as he has done that for me in the past.

Hey, I have pre-ordered WB and was given a BETA key, but when I input it on the patch DL page it comes up:
E-mail / serial number combination does not match with any beta tester information.
But it never asked me for an email address, just the key. Help??

What did you preorder through?
If you preordered through steam, you download it through steam.

I am pretty sure the open beta here only works for people with serials for the original game.

same problem here with the direct2drive serial key not working for beta revision download

doesnt seem to be a lot of feedback on this issue, a shame because I was hoping to get some play time in today after a long stressful day at work....guess it's just typical with the way this day is going.

Do I type in my serial code again for the patch, or do I have to download the whole game again to play with the latest patch?

So I've stopped receiving emails with updates to the beta, but this download link doesn't supply the newest version of the beta. Someone help me please =).

Same problem here, No Email, and the link from Warband multiplayer leads to ver. 0.802 while the servers are calling for 0.850.

(Playing as Fiq-Al-Mata)

Back
Top Bottom