DOWNLOAD link, Credits & OLD TOPIC (+ POLL)

Please answer ONLY after trying ALL fixings: "HOW DOES 1755 v.3.2 RUN ON YOUR PC?"

• RUNS GREAT, VIDEO AND ALL SETTINGS TO MAXIMUM

Votes: 101 43.9%
  • RUNS GREAT, VIDEO SETTINGS TO MAXIMUM, BUT BATTLE SIZE REDUCED

Votes: 15 6.5%
  • RUNS GOOD, SETTINGS TO MEDIUM

Votes: 34 14.8%
  • RUNS GOOD ENOUGH, BUT AFTER CHANGING MANY SETTINGS

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • RUNS BAD, AND ONLY AFTER MANY ATTEMPTS AND SUGGESTIONS

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • I CANNOT MAKE IT RUN (pls mark this ONLY after you ASKED for help and followed all instructions we g

Votes: 24 10.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Nice upgrade people.  That hand cannon is powerful but too heavy. I love the look of Albany when you first go to the town.  I  might retire then when I`m a bit older :smile:)  Got a nice linen making business to keep me busy.

so i was downloading the new version and was reading your post GAB about the northwest passage and realized i never saw it. i had a half hour to kill so i decided to start watching it to pass time and ended up watching the whole thing haha thank you for introducing that to me!!

and really great work on the new version team cant express to you guys how much i love this mod!!!

bonzomannen said:
also, why do i begon in level 7? it feels like ive not created my character =(

because the devs used your skill points to increase your strength
bonzomannen said:
question, are you supposed to begin with 41 strength? =(

yes, for the balance of the gameplay melee damage has to be much higher than native

P.S. Can someone give me a list of new 18th century scenes please? I'm too lazy to check every town and castle and it would take too long

Edit: almost forgot, thanks to Gabrilduro and his great team for this awesome mod

I get spammed with runtime errors(game crashes)... does anyone know how to fix it? enable or disable something in options ot something??

Edit: it seems it happens just with some lords, so it is some lords i can fight without a runtime crash (i tried with many diffrent settings and suddenly it work fine but runtime crashed when i was gonna use my pistol as a club)

Edit: another thing that is little funny i bought a swedish horse and it is little as a mouse hehehe

Standard fixes for crashes in mods with lots of new textures, etc:
Q: My game keeps crashing. What can I do?
There are several reasons why the game can crash. You might want to try the following:
- Lower the battle size. (100)
- Lower the number of corpses.
- Enable 'Load Textures on demand' ***
- Disable rag dolls.
- Lower the texture quality (and other graphical configurations)
- Run the game on Dx7
- Force single threading at the console when powering up MB. (Configuration/Advanced)
- Disable Edit Mode. (Configuration/Advanced)
- See this thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html (most useful if you have a 32-bit OS and >2GB RAM.)

Caba`drin said:
Standard fixes for crashes in mods with lots of new textures, etc:
Q: My game keeps crashing. What can I do?
There are several reasons why the game can crash. You might want to try the following:
- Lower the battle size. (100)
- Lower the number of corpses.
- Enable 'Load Textures on demand' ***
- Disable rag dolls.
- Lower the texture quality (and other graphical configurations)
- Run the game on Dx7
- Force single threading at the console when powering up MB. (Configuration/Advanced)
- Disable Edit Mode. (Configuration/Advanced)
- See this thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html (most useful if you have a 32-bit OS and >2GB RAM.)
Thanks for the Information Caba`drin
please everyone who always crash try some step from caba drin  :eek: :eek: :wink:

last_mohican said:
so i was downloading the new version and was reading your post GAB about the northwest passage and realized i never saw it. i had a half hour to kill so i decided to start watching it to pass time and ended up watching the whole thing haha thank you for introducing that to me!!
and really great work on the new version team cant express to you guys how much i love this mod!!!
CIAO MY FRIEND!!! :grin:
I WAS WONDERING WHERE MY BEST SUPPORTERS WENT!!!!!
HE HE HE ....ABOUT THAT OLD MOVIE I KNOW , I KNOW.....IT IS JUST BECAUSE YOU, ME AND FEW OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS TOPIC HAVE THIS "MAGIC" ABOUT THAT PERIOD!
AND NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT.....YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT THANKED ME FOR PUTTING A WHOLE MOVIE FOR FREE (and is legal since is older than 70 years old; so no copyrights anymore!!)
SOME EVEN COMPLAIN I PUT TOO MUCH AT THE BEGINNING......AND THEY CAN JUST THROUGH AWAY WHAT THEY DON T LIKE!! :roll:
THX FOR POSTING
GAB :grin:

Antigonos said:
we have a bug on a tree , so sorry but the indian scenes i have make have some trooble , i hope this fixed soon .

I have distributed to the team all the original tree meshes.  To bring back all the lush landscapes, copy from an earlier version of the mod the following files located in the "Resources" directory and overwrite the files in your current version's "Resources" directory:

grass_meshes.brf, grass_meshes_b.brf, plant_meshes.brf, tree_e_meshes.brf, tree_meshes.brf, xtree_meshes.brf, xtree_meshes_b.brf, xtree_meshes_c.brf

111547562-4.jpg
- Look at my horse o_O

From my brother to be precise. Seems to be a great mod, unfortunately I have a Mac and can't run my favorite games on it.

Back
Top Bottom