DOWNLOAD link, Credits & OLD TOPIC (+ POLL)

Please answer ONLY after trying ALL fixings: "HOW DOES 1755 v.3.2 RUN ON YOUR PC?"

• RUNS GREAT, VIDEO AND ALL SETTINGS TO MAXIMUM

Votes: 101 43.9%
  • RUNS GREAT, VIDEO SETTINGS TO MAXIMUM, BUT BATTLE SIZE REDUCED

Votes: 15 6.5%
  • RUNS GOOD, SETTINGS TO MEDIUM

Votes: 34 14.8%
  • RUNS GOOD ENOUGH, BUT AFTER CHANGING MANY SETTINGS

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • RUNS BAD, AND ONLY AFTER MANY ATTEMPTS AND SUGGESTIONS

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • I CANNOT MAKE IT RUN (pls mark this ONLY after you ASKED for help and followed all instructions we g

Votes: 24 10.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi there

I am impressed of your module, but I am not able to play the latest version, since the download gives only the txt file and nothing else. Are you going to reupload it soon ?

Can't wait to play it !  :grin:

Thank you

Admiral Nelson said:
Hmm. I do appear to have received a message regarding testing this mod, even though I haven't actually been on these forums in weeks and have not actually seen this mod until just now.
Is it possible i've been confused with AdmiralNelson6262? It's just that, while i'm always happy to test mods out, my copy of Warband is being a bit stupid at the moment.
Although it was weird seeing someone with such a similar name as me...
THX! YES IT WAS A MISTAKE AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT INFO :grin:
KIRIEL!!!
YOU GOT THE WRONG ONE!!
:twisted:

bonzomannen said:
thats to say, i only get PLS READ THIS FIRST file and nothing else
HI,
It was clear, nothing is there yet!
I wrote:
I WILL UPDATE 1755 TO V. 2.7, HERE, FIXING MOST OF BUGS, BUT CONSIDER SOME THINGS AND ISSUES ARE NOT FINISHED.

....OR DO YOU PLAYERS PREFER TO WAIT 2 MONTHS OR MORE FOR A FINAL VERSION 3.0 ?

That means I will not upload until players will answer here

bonzomannen said:
but where do i download the mod then?
I AM SORRY, LATELY I DO NOT EXPRESS MYSELF VERY WELL IN ENGLISH....I WRITE TOO FAST BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS IN A HURRY!!
YOU WILL DWLD IT THERE BUT IN 1/2 MORE WEEKS OR LATER, IF PLAYERS WILL SAY THEY PREFER V. 3 FINISHED
SORRY FOR MY BAD EXPLANATION :smile:
CIAO
GAB
PS AULDMAN, HELP MY ENGLISH, PLEASE!!! DID I EXPLAIN THAT RIGHT?

Gab, I think 2.7 should be released to the public and they should be allowed to comment on things. We should keep working on v.3 and take their comments into consideration in our work.

GABRILDURO said:
Admiral Nelson said:
Hmm. I do appear to have received a message regarding testing this mod, even though I haven't actually been on these forums in weeks and have not actually seen this mod until just now.
Is it possible i've been confused with AdmiralNelson6262? It's just that, while i'm always happy to test mods out, my copy of Warband is being a bit stupid at the moment.
Although it was weird seeing someone with such a similar name as me...
THX! YES IT WAS A MISTAKE AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT INFO :grin:
KIRIEL!!!
YOU GOT THE WRONG ONE!!
:twisted:
Sorry for that one.  :sad:
But now he knows about our mod and we may have aquired a new player  :razz:

Bonzomannen no download available at the moment.
Gabrilduro is currently taking a vote to see if we want V2.7 unfinished or to wait 2 months for finished V3.0.
I would like to get V2.7 in a week and update to V3.0 when ready.

im so sorry, but what i meen is, how can all the other people download it? (im not looking for v.7, just the normal one.....) i see your begining to lose your patiens, and please bear with me  :oops:

No problem Bonzomannen there are no downloads of any version available at this time.
We may have V2.7 in a week.

You are welcome stay with us it will be worth it.
Gabrilduro/Alan can you send me the pass for 1776 to my e-mail please?
I would like to have a look at it if possible.

Len said:
You are welcome stay with us it will be worth it.
Gabrilduro/Alan can you send me the pass for 1776 to my e-mail please?
I would like to have a look at it if possible.

I have try to send it to you by pm but its said that it did not worked

bonzomannen said:
im so sorry, but what i meen is, how can all the other people download it? (im not looking for v.7, just the normal one.....) i see your begining to lose your patiens, and please bear with me  :oops:

Bonzomannen, the version alluded too was a private testing version for the team. Just for us to test and see where bugs and problems may be. We never release anything we haven't played ourselves yet. This does not guarantee no bugs when things are released because there may be other factors like things we didn't see of the computer performance issues of players.

Now this is why I think 2.7 should be released in a week. It's pretty up to date from the other version in very massive ways: Historical characters, new heroes, improved map, improved troop trees, forts, buildings etc. I think I'd like for fans to see just how far along we actually are with this project and we also might get some useful feedback regarding v.3 that we might not spot ourselves.

personally i prefer version 2.7. i don't think i can stand waiting for two more months  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom