Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

Users who are viewing this thread

I actually did smile big time when I saw that. Now I can where uniforms and not feel ugly hurray!

btw. I feel like an ass when I talk about the uniforms. but the ones that are being used, just aren't right in someways.

Freighttrain4 said:
I actually did smile big time when I saw that. Now I can where uniforms and not feel ugly hurray!

btw. I feel like an ass when I talk about the uniforms. but the ones that are being used, just aren't right in someways.

I find them look all pretty similiar. Esp by the British. Wouldn't mind seeing some new uniforms which aren't looking like nearly the same.

gokiller said:
Freighttrain4 said:

I find them look all pretty similiar. Esp by the British. Wouldn't mind seeing some new uniforms which aren't looking like nearly the same.

Unless you start tossing in some eastern european / middle eastern uniforms, you won't see too much difference besides color. Europeans were pretty standard in their war fashion, with a few exceptions.

Oscar.Hedlof said:
I was playing on the "Colonial-RP server" today and I started selling muskets for 1K each in Jamestown.
A guy called "Gurke" wanted to buy one but didn't like the price so he shot me and stole my muskets that I claimed by hard work!
When I later came back to talk to him he killed me once more.
Both of the killings happend in jamestown which I have been told is neutral. I really hope some admin can see this and give me some refund or ban "Gurke"
My ingame name is 15th_Loyalist_Sgt_Schwartz

Pictures:
Gn1ftnW.jpg
UGg5h4K.jpg
DQhfQ6o.jpg

Second killing:
DgckDF3.jpg
mfyYE6I.jpg

You chose the wrong board. :mrgreen:

I was talking about the moment when you posted in the PW board. BTW there is no board for PF, neither is there any oficial server thread. Keep in mind that not all of the servers you play on are official, so the folk out there might be powerless in your case.

Oscar.Hedlof said:
I was playing on the "Colonial-RP server" today and I started selling muskets for 1K each in Jamestown.
A guy called "Gurke" wanted to buy one but didn't like the price so he shot me and stole my muskets that I claimed by hard work!
When I later came back to talk to him he killed me once more.
Both of the killings happend in jamestown which I have been told is neutral. I really hope some admin can see this and give me some refund or ban "Gurke"
My ingame name is 15th_Loyalist_Sgt_Schwartz

Pictures:
Gn1ftnW.jpg
UGg5h4K.jpg
DQhfQ6o.jpg

Second killing:
DgckDF3.jpg
mfyYE6I.jpg

None of the currently hosted servers are official, and are being hosted despite the PF devs asking them to shut down. The admins are notoriously bad as well, so it is doubtful you will get any kind of action taken against that guy unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom