Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

Users who are viewing this thread

I have been in the test and i was so excited, everything became nothing compare to PF. Even with the horseback killing bug and deadly kick i had so much fun =D all i wanted is the server to stay online xD

My only concern with the mod, from watching the videos posted throughout, is all the horses. Horses for colonists, and immigrants were in really short supply for colonies in the early 18th century, and also very expensive. Not that I am expecting anything historical I just hope it's not a cavalry rape fest.

smurfin said:
My only concern with the mod, from watching the videos posted throughout, is all the horses. Horses for colonists, and immigrants were in really short supply for colonies in the early 18th century, and also very expensive. Not that I am expecting anything historical I just hope it's not a cavalry rape fest.
The prices on the stress test were (AFAIK) purposely extremely low. I'm sure the prices of weapons, fancy uniforms, and of course horses are subject to change in preparation for an official release. But ignoring that assumption, yes, having everyone on the server on horseback is a bit irritating.

fkb446 said:
smurfin said:
The prices on the stress test were (AFAIK) purposely extremely low. I'm sure the prices of weapons, fancy uniforms, and of course horses are subject to change in preparation for an official release. But ignoring that assumption, yes, having everyone on the server on horseback is a bit irritating.

Well cavalry isn't particularly useful. You can only shoot with the carbine and that's not even the most accurate gun out there. And a bayonet is longer then any sword someone tries to use.

smurfin said:

I'm currently working on the class balance .

- The horse are divided beetwen, Donkey ( high HP for caravan cart ) , weak horse ( travel horse with low HP ) and elite horse ( combat horse with more HP )
- I'm reducing riding for everyone except Capitain, Diplomat and eventually highway men.  The later will be the only ones to be able to use elite horse
- The horse are going to be more expensive but i will make sure everyone got a decent athletics to not spend too much time travelling.
- Weak horse will be affordable but will be very fragile in combat.

I will be trying to incite people to not use weak horse in combat and rather go on foot if they expect to fight.
of course horse bump insta kill is going to get removed.

Btw I think you should take away the possibility of reloading rifles/carabines/"shotguns" while moving (saw a video of outlaws reloading rifles while they were riding). No problem with reloading pistols like in NW but i think if they are able to reload rifles while moving mounted they are OP.

Appart from that I loved what i saw. F***** GOOD WORK. Keep it up!

Sorry for my bad english,

Arrancapinos.

Arrancapinos said:
Btw I think you should take away the possibility of reloading rifles/carabines/"shotguns" while moving (saw a video of outlaws reloading rifles while they were riding). No problem with reloading pistols like in NW but i think if they are able to reload rifles while moving mounted they are OP.

Appart from that I loved what i saw. F***** GOOD WORK. Keep it up!

Sorry for my bad english,

Arrancapinos.
That was a bug. We should not have been able to do that.

Back
Top Bottom