Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

Users who are viewing this thread

QWW said:
Freighttrain4 said:
Clonealex said:
Aldric said:
Also a possible suggestion I would like to propose. with the trading for guns and everything. Having MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH more things to be traded would be awesome. Just guns makes it boring. Inland natives with no access to fish would want fish, while coastal colonist want furs. It's all about appealing to everyone. Including the people who don't want to sell only guns.

The amount of tradable good depend of the economy. For exemple, trading furs is currently useless as there is no crafting/selling to do with it.
Food need the health regeneration bed/scapel system to be useful, idk if we will still have a scalpel and bed.

Well it's trade, people want to get rich of course, and there needs to be a RP way to make money as well, you travel deep into Indian territory to hunt for expensive furs, either sneaking on and angering them or going with their good will after many negotiations, and then bring it back, probably with bodyguards as it would be a long way to the sell point on the ships, and there are many a greedy highwayman...

This guy knows what he's talking about. And everyone, I know you can fish inland. I live in Maine, I know that you can trust me. It's just something that is used as an incentive. While we're at it why do we add whales.

Furs could be used for clothing. *hint* *hint*

I agree! Make Austro say yes and I'll do it.

If you do indeed put that in, make sure the sell point is on a ship by Immigrant spawn or Colonist town. If it's too close then the Natives will just hog it, never RP trade it, and make insane amounts of money that will lead to never ending Native raids that will wipe out Soldiers, Highwaymen, and Colonists.

Gismo said:
Is the sunday update not coming ;(?
We stopped posting them once we got the source code, but rest assured, there's plenty of progression. I think the other guys had a testing session with some...Clans or regiments or something, I cant remember. But in any case, not dead.

Comrade Temuzu said:
Gismo said:
Is the sunday update not coming ;(?
We stopped posting them once we got the source code, but rest assured, there's plenty of progression. I think the other guys had a testing session with some...Clans or regiments or something, I cant remember. But in any case, not dead.

I weren't even close to considering it dead, when that is said, i just really want to play bugs or not. :smile:

Frappiller said:
i would play it with bugs to but most people would complain and quit playing if there were bugs

Yea, but only if there's lots of them :smile: Else people would find a way to get around the bugs... For example: Invisible legs = Shoot on sight.

Gismo said:
Frappiller said:
i would play it with bugs to but most people would complain and quit playing if there were bugs

Yea, but only if there's lots of them :smile: Else people would find a way to get around the bugs... For example: Invisible legs = Shoot on sight.

I like your thinking. I'd do that.

I'd play with bugs, of course I'd want them fixed and I'd tell the devs of them, I'd still play. As long as it's fun.

Gismo said:
Frappiller said:

That isn't a bug, you're just suppose to buy the leggings.

QWW said:
Gismo said:
Frappiller said:

That isn't a bug, you're just suppose to buy the leggings.

Just saying, that we can find a way around most bugs ^^

How about now? How much work left? I know fearripper123 posted it earlier but I need progress updates! ;D

pitchfork2_3d.gif
Begone Demon! On a less twat like side, don't ask for progress/release dates. Developers hate it and find it QUITE annoying when everyone asks for a release date.

Back
Top Bottom