Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

Users who are viewing this thread

Comrade Temuzu said:
Indeed.

When we get a sub-board, I'll post an info thread regarding my map, with information about various things about it.

I just check the colonist armory on the other side of the bridge. It's very far from the crafting stations, why so ? You should at least put a faction locked VAR1 : 2 pw_item_chest so they can put stuff in to prepare for crafting

Comrade Temuzu said:
Indeed.

When we get a sub-board, I'll post an info thread regarding my map, with information about various things about it.

Also the dun horse is glitched in colonist town, when you buy it the horse gets blocked in with no way to get on it. Might need to move them a little bit.

Chieftain said:
also what player factions do we have so far?

2 natives, 1 colonist and 2 soldier as well as Highwaymen and Immigrants. If you mean actual player-made factions, we shall soon find out when PF gets a sub board as a released mod.

No, the mod shall be released incomplete and with all bugs attached to deliberately annoy people who wait for it.

need a rule clarification in the rules section it says outlaws can kos as long as the person has a weapon but then in frequently asked questions it says they can not be kos unless found doing somthin wrong in rp does this mean that outlaws can attack anyone anytime but colonists/factions must then catch them doing somthin wrong before attacking?

Back
Top Bottom