Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

Users who are viewing this thread

Dunno477 said:
May I ask if there are any crafting recipes around, cause like... I want to make money as its my first time playing.

Probably should wait until the mod is actually released as any money you make in the illegitimate servers will count to nothing.

Heh, got Perma Banned from the Spanish server for speaking out in General chat.

People were complaining about the server/mod, I said "Don't let this be an accurate representation guys. This server is technically running a leaked version, infact, the Devs publicly denounced the server hosts."

Also told the fellas to check out the thread for the mod to learn more about the entire issue.

Then someone said something about rules on the server, and I responded with, "From what I've noticed so far, the admins are just making **** up as they go."

Perma ban!

Gotta say, was completely worth it. I found their response hilarious. "You have no right to say this"

:grin:

Can't ****ing wait for release! It's gonna be so awesome, and laggy :'( , you should proably try to remove a couple trees from the map, I mean, 90 % of map is trees, and its not fun at all, its lagg :razz:

Gustav - Teuton Knight said:
Can't ******** wait for release! It's gonna be so awesome, and laggy :'( , you should proably try to remove a couple trees from the map, I mean, 90 % of map is trees, and its not fun at all, its lagg :razz:

PF lags 100% less than PW. Trees have nothing to do with it

Austro said:
Can't ******** wait for release! It's gonna be so awesome, and laggy :'( , you should proably try to remove a couple trees from the map, I mean, 90 % of map is trees, and its not fun at all, its lagg :razz:

PF lags 100% less than PW. Trees have nothing to do with it
+1. I've noticed no lag so far :grin:

If it's ping you are worried about, there will be 3 official servers. NA, EU, and AUS.

2ndGrds_Ghost said:
"You have no right to say this"

Nope, you have no right at all to say this, but they have the right to use leaked files for their own use/profit.

2ndGrds_Ghost said:
Heh, got Perma Banned from the Spanish server for speaking out in General chat.

People were complaining about the server/mod, I said "Don't let this be an accurate representation guys. This server is technically running a leaked version, infact, the Devs publicly denounced the server hosts."

Also told the fellas to check out the thread for the mod to learn more about the entire issue.

Then someone said something about rules on the server, and I responded with, "From what I've noticed so far, the admins are just making **** up as they go."

Perma ban!

Gotta say, was completely worth it. I found their response hilarious. "You have no right to say this"

:grin:

Haha, nice. Good job. It's good to tell the public what's going on. If this guy wanted to help he would stop because it's clear he and his admins are horrible. Many thankses.

Yeah. Infact, you all might find this amusing...one of their admins was using his admin powers to stay alive on a non-admin profile during a war.

One of my buddies shot him in the head with an arrow (legitimately, right in the nose), and twice more in various other regions. The guy survived. He also had THREE DOUBLE BARREL MUSKETS.

That was what finally prompted me to speak out. Their admins are a disgrace, and are making the mod look worse than it is. This mod has so much potential, too much to be ruined by a horrible admin team for a server that refuses to cooperate with the Developers. I couldn't stand it anymore. *Shrug*

Just my personal thoughts on the matter.

I remember my tribe was playing on the Colonial RP server, and one of the admins just out of the blue killed our chief. Two of our guys were there, and they didn't know he was an admin because they couldn't see his name and defended themselves because they though we were being attacked. Both were temp banned.

2ndGrds_Ghost said:
Yeah. Infact, you all might find this amusing...one of their admins was using his admin powers to stay alive on a non-admin profile during a war.

One of my buddies shot him in the head with an arrow (legitimately, right in the nose), and twice more in various other regions. The guy survived. He also had THREE DOUBLE BARREL MUSKETS.

That was what finally prompted me to speak out. Their admins are a disgrace, and are making the mod look worse than it is. This mod has so much potential, too much to be ruined by a horrible admin team for a server that refuses to cooperate with the Developers. I couldn't stand it anymore. *Shrug*

Just my personal thoughts on the matter.

And people wonder why the devs are so annoyed about them hosting a server...

The Devs have -every right- to be annoyed. The server is giving people a false idea about what the mod will be like.

You have Indians charging into Commoner town and killing everyone they see without saying anything, armed or not.

You have bandits roaming the country in gangs and shooting unarmed folks because there's so many of them, they don't care.

You have admins using their powers to their own advantage.

This is -NOT- what Austro and the other Developers intended their wonderful mod to be used for. They intended the mod to be an RP Friendly, but brutal and unforgiving world with clear-cut rules in place for the official servers so that when people go from server to server, they know what to expect. Not this load of trolling and randoming fests.

To the people from Colonial RP making the argument that since it's a mod that was 'released' (when it really wasn't), and you have a right to host a server without asking for permission... please do us a favor, and just take it down. Austro has made it clear he wants there to be a few official servers, and that if you ask for permission he'll consider allowing you to make one when the mod is released!
Heck, you might have had a chance before you decided to tell him to piss off and that you can do what you want.

As for the community of 150 players who would argue against this? Nice try. I see 63-90 recently. Those numbers alone speak for your in-ability to manage a server for this mod. It's killing the interest of the players who have been waiting for a while, and just giving randomer's the impression that it's all fair game.

I'm done ranting, apologies.

CTCCoco said:
mcwiggum said:
They're spanish, of course they're going to abuse any power they have.

Not all spanish people are the same... I'm spanish.

But there are retards, just like everywhere.

Yes yes Coco, I'm sure you are not... (?) Anyways, I think its better if you move on and keep this topic for the mod itself discussion! :grin: Luv u Coco <3

CTCCoco said:
mcwiggum said:
They're spanish, of course they're going to abuse any power they have.

Not all spanish people are the same... I'm spanish.

But there are retards, just like everywhere.

Yes yes Coco, I'm sure you are not... (?) Anyways, I think its better if you move on and keep this topic for the mod itself discussion! :grin: Luv u Coco <3

See what I say? xD It's not me who is hosting a server without permission, and it's not me who started the spanish topic, so please look your words.

These temp servers suck.  I got banned for killing a guy in a war who happened to be an admin in disguise raging
These servers are FAKE, they are ****, the admins are **** and they are all THIEVES of the devs great work!  Now that I have learned that the servers are running leaked versions, I REFUSE to play until the official release unless I receive a beta FROM THE DEVS THEMSELVES.  Don't support their fake servers.

Back
Top Bottom