Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

Users who are viewing this thread

Okay so here goods news :

1. We find out where did the bump bugs came from. It's was a problem of starting HP on respawn. We did fixed that.
2. We find out a lot of bugs ready to fix them, like broken beds.
3. I have noted down what people want and send them to Austro.
Suggestion like

- Add a medic class and scapel
- give musket up stab or bash.
- make economy easier and more viable ( reduce crafting time )
- faction and faction colour overhead players.

We are taking that in account, fell free to post anything so we can have a proper mod.

I will ask if we can do a poll about faction overhead.

Some says that it's prevent metagaming, but how would you play with only blank name and distinguish people of a team to another if they still have default clothing ?

Well I have to say, the men of my clan, the British Empire, thoroughly enjoyed it, and we certainly showed the Prussians and Mochians who they were dealing with.

-Governor of the British Empire, the Duke of Wellington

Takeda_Shingen said:
Well I have to say, the men of my clan, the British Empire, thoroughly enjoyed it, and we certainly showed the Prussians and Mochians who they were dealing with.

We never surrendered and eventually destroyed you.

Anyway, could native tribe 1 have some beds as it seems like tribe 2 has (not sure it has but people said they had)

BROWN COAT PRIDE!

Had a great time. It was a proud moment when the Brown Coats got FOURTY MEN AND WOMEN of the Colonies serving in a line in TS. We crushed any enemy we fought.

We're the Hammer of the Colonies! Let the British Cavalry be the sword of the Colonies, the men and women of the Brown Coat militia destroy their enemies with volleys of musketry and marching the enemy into the dirt with our boots!

Oh, and this time around, we fought alongside the Natives! Funny how yesterdays enemy turns into today's friend.

One of the best parts though, was when our Line accidentally ran into the Chosen Men line, and we both formed up lines infront of eachother. There was a tense period...and then someone fired a shot. No one knows even now, after going through the logs, who fired...

It was the shot heard 'round the Server. The Mohicans and Brown Coats fought side by side to crush the Chosen. After a short campaign through the woods, with intense fire fights and exchanges of musketry between the two Colonial factions, the Chosen Men were driven back to their fort. Though their twelve fought valiantly, thirty brown coats can't be denied.

wtf is this server?

So everyone on the server was told that a visual ranged wep= kos right? So i kill someone with a gun...admin then tps and asks why. I say !"because visual ranged wep= kos" he says "Yes ok, your free to go". I then kill someone else...again with a ranged wep...and am banned? lol?

The admins have not got a freakign clue what they are doing...

2ndGrds_Ghost said:
One of the best parts though, was when our Line accidentally ran into the Chosen Men line, and we both formed up lines infront of eachother. There was a tense period...and then someone fired a shot. No one knows even now, after going through the logs, who fired...

I was there standing valiantly with the Browncoats, and after that shot was fired the whole Browncoat line fell, t'was a terrible defeat.

Thank you to everyone who participated in the test! We have spotted some large bugs with people re spawning with 1hp. That will be fixed. Also, there are unlegitimate PF server up currently. We have anticipated this happening, the version that was given out to everyone had the code edited, meaning, if you join these unlegitimate servers and you die, you will not be able to spawn. These servers are not a representation of the mod, however, we are unable to force them to shut it down.

Austro said:
Thank you to everyone who participated in the test! We have spotted some large bugs with people re spawning with 1hp. That will be fixed. Also, there are unlegitimate PF server up currently. We have anticipated this happening, the version that was given out to everyone had the code edited, meaning, if you join these unlegitimate servers and you die, you will not be able to spawn. These servers are not a representation of the mod, however, we are unable to force them to shut it down.

Well we know that it's from people who don't fully support PF. Shame.

2ndGrds_Ghost said:
Connor (ghost): "GAHAM GET BACK HERE"
Gaham: 'dont worry I go negotiate'
Gaham: *boom* "PEACE TALKS ARE OVER!" :lol:

Was lots of fun.

robindelang2 said:
Takeda_Shingen said:

Anyway, could native tribe 1 have some beds as it seems like tribe 2 has (not sure it has but people said they had)

True, but that was after the clan left and it was just the pubs, when we were they, whenever you came, it was simply a matter of counting your dead.

Takeda_Shingen said:
robindelang2 said:
Takeda_Shingen said:

True, but that was after the clan left and it was just the pubs, when we were they, whenever you came, it was simply a matter of counting your dead.

Ye but the pubs were spawnkilling us for 20 minutes while most of us were unarmed and the admins just watched how we got spawnkilled and didnt do anything.

robindelang2 said:
Takeda_Shingen said:
robindelang2 said:
Takeda_Shingen said:

Ye but the pubs were spawnkilling us for 20 minutes while most of us were unarmed and the admins just watched how we got spawnkilled and didnt do anything.

Well not my problem, I did order my men to withdraw but it seems the Pubs were not paying attention.

Anyway, I hope somebody recorded it.

1) Map is pretty terrible. Everything looks the same, no visible landmarks, very confusing
2) 1 HP bug pretty much ruined the beta test, just like last time
3) The KoS rule on everyone outside a settlement is majorly stupid. It'll become a random fest then.
4) I did like the sounds of the muskets a lot.

mcwiggum said:
I just downloaded this mod and I tried to join the server, but it says i'm banned. I don't know why, my char name is typically Wigster600 if that's of any help. I've been really looking forward to testing this  :???:
Any Idea how I can get unbanned?  :sad:

HarbingerOfDoom said:
1) Map is pretty terrible. Everything looks the same, no visible landmarks, very confusing
2) 1 HP bug pretty much ruined the beta test, just like last time
3) The KoS rule on everyone outside a settlement is majorly stupid. It'll become a random fest then.
4) I did like the sounds of the muskets a lot.

I sorta agree with you on 1. If some large bouldurs out in the wilderness could be placed down, not on the roads but in the middle of no where. it'd be easier to find meet ups. I think getting lost is a big part of this mod, you didn't leave the settlement willy-nilly, it's the wild out there. you're supposed to be cautious all the time.

2. They said they fixed it, I guess we'll find out.

3. It just needs to be enforced right. It's supposed to be muskets, Long Pistols, and blunderbusses and any other gun that you can see on you. Having people killing because there's a Bow on their back or a tomahawk is not following the rules. We need people to follow and enforce correctly.

4. I think they aight.

Back
Top Bottom