Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

Users who are viewing this thread

PF 1.0 Released !

- All crafting time has been reduced by 50%.
- Camel mount has been added.
- Strength requirement for long pistol reduced to 10. (So now the long pistol does not reload slow, and all classes are able to use it accordingly.)
- Cartridges mesh is no longer invisible.
- Fire Arrows Added.
- Delay of 10 minutes of rejoining faction after getting kicked of this one.
- Immigrants strength lowered from 9 to 8 (can't take sword anymore).
- Medic Field now has 5 wound treatment instead of 1.
- Added Natives weapons.
- Fixed some minor bugs.

http://pf-official.eu/Downloads/PF_1.0.zip​

I just clicked the link and it asked me to open, save, or save as. I couldnt open. It just didn't do anything at all when I clicked open. I had to save then open for it to work.

What happend to this mod??? its dead and no one is there! is there any upcoming version ur currently making? please reply :grin:

Hey guys. Just a few news :

Currently we don't have a lot of players mainly due to the release of Iron Europe in the same time as PF 1.0.
Without a critical players count of 20-30, people wouldn't join a open sandbox mod.
However for the next sunday
We are currently planning a pike battle event with muskets to bring players back in mass.

We will also have soon.  (1 to 2 weeks )

- A new map from black sniper. Totally fresh and never seen before.
- A soon to be implemented automated banking system. So you can keep your money even in case of reset and veteran players won't have to grind it as much as before.

I will not lie to you that the next weeks are vital for PF future. Should it fail in terms player count We will reconsider future development of the mod.

Please remind that PF is open for anyone who wish to open a server. Should you want to do your own server with your own rules & admin team please contact us.
A NA server owner lately asked us for the open source in order to set up server script. Please ask us if you intend to have a script server-side modification.

Also, to maintain civility and avoid going in useless off-topic and flame wars. We shall not have any Real life politics-related public topic on the TW PF and PF.eu website

Thanks

Aldric said:
Hey guys. Just a few news :

Currently we don't have a lot of players mainly due to the release of Iron Europe in the same time as PF 1.0.
Without a critical players count of 20-30, people wouldn't join a open sandbox mod.
However for the next sunday
We are currently planning a pike battle event with muskets to bring players back in mass.

We will also have soon.  (1 to 2 weeks )

- A new map from black sniper. Totally fresh and never seen before.
- A soon to be implemented automated banking system. So you can keep your money even in case of reset and veteran players won't have to grind it as much as before.

I will not lie to you that the next weeks are vital for PF future. Should it fail in terms player count We will reconsider future development of the mod.

Please remind that PF is open for anyone who wish to open a server. Should you want to do your own server with your own rules & admin team please contact us.
A NA server owner lately asked us for the open source in order to set up server script. Please ask us if you intend to have a script server-side modification.

Also, to maintain civility and avoid going in useless off-topic and flame wars. We shall not have any Real life politics-related public topic on the TW PF and PF.eu website

Thanks

Looks very great Aldric :wink: we will manage and secure our future. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom