Douar-an-Enez, sea battle

Users who are viewing this thread

k61824

Veteran
It seems to me that I ended with a huge ship with only a handful of people on board on my flagship even my army is 444 strong with 5 Busses.  Should I get more than 11 people if I just bring them?  Because I got a shipfull when I was landing before I head back out and it's the same ship.  Also my men in other parts of the battlefield are rowing smaller boats so I would suppose it does not match your fleet formations.

[Sea battle in general]
Also, your ship are easily stuck with other ships which you cannot board and you can't sail/row away for odd reasons.
vggm95T.jpg

I don't think it's actually your men or ships in that battle. Later on when you assault Douar you get your own men at least.
That battle is impressive, but gets very glitchy and annoying as it progresses, until you are stuck in the middle of a wobbling pile of ships hoping that the rest of the army can kill the last couple of thegns on the other side of the pile. I think it would be better if it cut away at some point before that (if that's at all possible).

Urgrevling said:
I don't think it's actually your men or ships in that battle. Later on when you assault Douar you get your own men at least.
At least you get the troop type down your party list (Actual Hersi if you actually bring them) on your own flagship.  However I have not get the opportunity to check other ships (particularly ships not mine but with guys bearing my banner)

I just take my ship to the outside of the battle. Then assault enemy boats from behind. Since missiles refill you can take most of them easily from behind. It also means very few of my men leave my boat to board the other boat. When I move in I also try and plan an exit. seems to work pretty good. I would just avoid giving orders once battle is joined as it has a bad habit of ending in mass suicide as they try to implement your orders.

Back
Top Bottom