Users who are viewing this thread

AlexanderCicero

I found this online sometime ago and have been wondering if it was a design document or not.

1fUc5.jpg

If it's not a design document then here it is, use it; it's a good idea and it's cute.

Also add dog companions -you monsters-, ambushing -as you promised-, hunting -especially with nobility-, proper romance mechanics, accessibility options -look at Last of Us 2-, naval battles, unique scenes -for every city, castle, village&tavern-, in-depth kingdom&clan management, better UI in general -especially in the inventory and army management; that ****s a decade behind, literally-, more quests, once per playthrough quests -since the starting people are all the same add some unique quests for them-, religious factions -with monasteries, holy sites, monks, cults, crusades, excommunications and political implications-, peasant rebellions -as you promised-, flesh out the minor factions and optimize and add better AI.

You have tens of millions of dollars, an experienced developer team, support of the core community and the power of early access on your side; make this game something unique, not just Warband+.

Last edited:
More animals, flying birds, dogs and cats should be seen in the game, like in villages , castles, ladies and lords petting them while they talk to the player, well.. adding more life to the game I think.

Honestly, any domesticable animal from their respective environment should be accessible through specific quests or activities, or through chance. Maybe there can be a skill that increases this chance (not sure which one). And there should be a chance for that pet to die, or for you to have more than one (with skill providing various limits), an opportunity to decide if they fight (if they are capable), or to benefit the army in some other way (eg a hawk could help with vision on the map). Breeding may be an interesting idea to add to this game, providing another interesting profession to spend time on. There could even be pet stores! Also, dragons is a bit overkill but there could be the option to toggle the "Mythological" option at the beginning of the game, just as in death mode, in case they wanted to fiddle around with a plotline that might add dragons. If there are dragons, there should be multiple so that opposing factions can attack you, too. I like that you AlexanderCicero added various breeds of dog, and I think it would be nice with other animals like cats, birds, even rodents or snakes (although the two latter may be more for aesthetics)!

I have seen cats in towns. ducks and pigs also. no dogs. miss that pain in the rear. barking dog from warband . Not! I wanted to be able to name my horse.. <<< thats Saige

Back
Top Bottom