Divorce?

Users who are viewing this thread

Reiksmarshal

Sergeant Knight at Arms
So my character married an older woman 45 and no kids yet. Have just a few questions maybe some of the pros can answer.

Can you divorce your spouse?

What is the age cut off for a women to have a kid in Bannerlord?

It was a sweet deal and got some epic gear out of the arrangement that I could never afford with my play style 500k armor, 350K helmet, 275k bow, a horse that you can not buy, 2 noble swords you can not buy, and a decorated 2 handed axe. I might have to wait until she dies of old age to start working on heirs, my character is only 23.

220px-After_Hans_Holbein_the_Younger_-_Portrait_of_Henry_VIII_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

It should be possible to dispose of a wife beyond her childbearing years if she hasn't yet produced an heir. This is the middle ages we're talking about, and a game.

Put her in your party with bad equipment. Place her into a formation that has nobody else in it. Enter battles with modest amounts of bandits. Have all formations but hers hold position. Have her charge. Eventually she will die an unfortunate death in one of those battles, and after a suitable period of mourning (2.7 seconds) you can go looking for a replacement.

This tip provided with suitable modifications by the Crusader Kings Society for Heir Management.

It was a sweet deal and got some epic gear out of the arrangement that I could never afford with my play style 500k armor, 350K helmet, 275k bow, a horse that you can not buy, 2 noble swords you can not buy, and a decorated 2 handed axe. I might have to wait until she dies of old age to start working on heirs, my character is only 23.
Just get your brothers married and they'll produce heirs.

Just get your brothers married and they'll produce heirs.
I'm playing sandbox, so I have no brother to marry off. If this was Crusader Kings I failed my dynasty, but doing so looking sweet in fashionable gear. Also I have clan member death disabled in battle :S

I'm playing sandbox, so I have no brother to marry off. If this was Crusader Kings I failed my dynasty, but doing so looking sweet in fashionable gear. Also I have clan member death disabled in battle :S
Did you disable death and birth in the starting options? If so you were never going to have a kid anyways.
Or you mean just the slider % option? If so turn it back up and get her killed. OR just wait for her to die, she will die before you and you can marry a young woman, pregers her and likely play as her when you die if a baby isn't grown.
I mean realistically the games gonna probably end before she dies of old age or you get bored of it or an update comes out and you start over

But you could just leave your brother waiting for you to clear the hideout forever anyways, sandbox adds nothing.
You love not having to click through 2 short dialogues in the game? Skip tutorial, don't bother going to hideout, done.
I like the idea of being in the world alone, similar to how Warband started. And starting in your own culture.

Personally this is why I defend the idea of concubines at the very least, albeit divorce would be a fine one it should have heavy effects on your relationship with said clan.

Back
Top Bottom