Discussion + Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

They'd answer quite well for the lowest three tiers, at the very least.  But since I am not a modder, I would not know how to convert these to useable .brfs anyway.  I can only admire them  :smile:

Would you guys consider making ale or wine a consumable goods? Ale was a widely consumed beverage back in the middle ages, and we don't really have anything drinkable in the game.

Sky Warden said:
Would you guys consider making ale or wine a consumable goods? Ale was a widely consumed beverage back in the middle ages, and we don't really have anything drinkable in the game.
Please read  v.0.7 OP before asking
Bugs/smaller features:
- [0%] Make the liquer have moral value
So it's planned and when this feature will be implemented mostly devs decision.

Jakob Zaborowski said:
Would it be possible to implement Silverstag's loot and and companion systems? It's honestly hard to play other mods after using it, though I'm unsure if they let other mods use the system.
I am not sure what it is. Explain?

Jakob Zaborowski said:
Could it be made so freed prisoners from towns / castles can go to the garrison if you don't have room in your party?
Hmm interesting idea. No new features will be added for 0.7 but, my list of features of 0.7++ is growing...

Companion Management
Advisor (Castle Steward) Companions can be assigned to take over the day to day management of a keep, handle hosting tournaments, oversee construction projects and serve as a hub for center based quests.
Advisor (Captain of the Guard) Assigning a Captain of the Guard allows you to setup regional patrols, control recruitment to and training of your keep’s garrison.
Unique Auto-Loot System A uniquely customized auto-loot system allows for an extensive degree of control over how your companions will upgrade their equipment as you want them to.  You will rarely ever need to manage your companion’s equipment unless you wish to.
Party Role (Storekeeper) Having a storekeeper assigned within your party allows someone else to manage purchasing, storing and serving food for your army.
Party Role (Quartermaster) Assigning a companion as your storekeeper allows them to take over the process of picking up battlefield loot, storing it and selling it to available merchants as you visit towns.
Party Role (Jailer) Instead of relying upon the player’s prisoner management skill you can assign a Jailer that will sell off your prisoners as you visit towns.
Book Reading Even companions can be assigned books to read and carry them for benefit.
Import / Export Capability Companions can have their attributes, skills, proficiencies and stats carried over from one save game to another in the same manner as the player.
Companion Abilities Companions now come with three special abilities that help further separate them in usefulness and utility.  These are gained at levels 5, 12 and 20 and can range from enhancing their capabilities in combat, improving their utility to the party, improving their usefulness in a party role or enhancing their efficiency as an advisor.  These abilities are predetermined and may not be altered.
I suppose he meant this.

T.L.S. said:
Companion Management
Advisor (Castle Steward) Companions can be assigned to take over the day to day management of a keep, handle hosting tournaments, oversee construction projects and serve as a hub for center based quests.
Advisor (Captain of the Guard) Assigning a Captain of the Guard allows you to setup regional patrols, control recruitment to and training of your keep’s garrison.
Unique Auto-Loot System A uniquely customized auto-loot system allows for an extensive degree of control over how your companions will upgrade their equipment as you want them to.  You will rarely ever need to manage your companion’s equipment unless you wish to.
Party Role (Storekeeper) Having a storekeeper assigned within your party allows someone else to manage purchasing, storing and serving food for your army.
Party Role (Quartermaster) Assigning a companion as your storekeeper allows them to take over the process of picking up battlefield loot, storing it and selling it to available merchants as you visit towns.
Party Role (Jailer) Instead of relying upon the player’s prisoner management skill you can assign a Jailer that will sell off your prisoners as you visit towns.
Book Reading Even companions can be assigned books to read and carry them for benefit.
Import / Export Capability Companions can have their attributes, skills, proficiencies and stats carried over from one save game to another in the same manner as the player.
Companion Abilities Companions now come with three special abilities that help further separate them in usefulness and utility.  These are gained at levels 5, 12 and 20 and can range from enhancing their capabilities in combat, improving their utility to the party, improving their usefulness in a party role or enhancing their efficiency as an advisor.  These abilities are predetermined and may not be altered.
I suppose he meant this.

This sounds quite complicated if i'm honest, and also the general theme sounds just like it wants to do it for you.
Does this mean that if i had all the ..."roles" above in my companions, i would walk into a town and: My junk would be sold (what about things i want to keep?), food would be bought (how much, and what variety?), prisoners will be sold (what if i wanted to recruit them but forgot before i entered the town?), they would auto-build buildings and upgrades (what if i don't want the selected building?).  It seems like a lot of re-modelling the current system in Perisno to just make it "faster" - personally i would really hate this because it would destroy a large RPG aspect of actually doing ANYTHING with your property and it seems it would require FAR MORE effort to set up what all your companions do.
At the moment, it is hard enough controlling what your companions do, let alone having to configure your entire kingdom on them.
Just my opinion ofc...
(any chance you could trasnfer the mod files into a "trial patch" which is seperate - i.e. people can test the changes out and use them if they wish but also, they can stick with the normal current version of 0.7 - like a trial as kind of happened with melsPerisno).
THanks

After reading Silverstag topics for a bit i can say that most of the companion/player features hardly will coexist peacefully with current Perisno features, only character/companions perks looks interesting. And much more - it's not some kind of OSP, chance of geting permission for use is near zero.

Joshua Ryde said:
T.L.S. said:
Companion Management
I suppose he meant this.

This sounds quite complicated if i'm honest, and also the general theme sounds just like it wants to do it for you.
Does this mean that if i had all the ..."roles" above in my companions, i would walk into a town and: My junk would be sold (what about things i want to keep?), food would be bought (how much, and what variety?), prisoners will be sold (what if i wanted to recruit them but forgot before i entered the town?), they would auto-build buildings and upgrades (what if i don't want the selected building?).  It seems like a lot of re-modelling the current system in Perisno to just make it "faster" - personally i would really hate this because it would destroy a large RPG aspect of actually doing ANYTHING with your property and it seems it would require FAR MORE effort to set up what all your companions do.
At the moment, it is hard enough controlling what your companions do, let alone having to configure your entire kingdom on them.
Just my opinion ofc...
(any chance you could trasnfer the mod files into a "trial patch" which is seperate - i.e. people can test the changes out and use them if they wish but also, they can stick with the normal current version of 0.7 - like a trial as kind of happened with melsPerisno).
THanks
The companions and you have a seperate inventory (making their inventory skill actually matter.) After a battle you can take what items you personally want, have your companions pick up their own stuff and then tell your merchant to take the rest of the valuable items. When you enter town, he'll sell it for you. It basically means you don't have to pickup everything and sell it all anymore.

You can set whether or not the gaoler sells things in a menu.

I personally don't see much RP value in the leader of a warband personally picking up every item and then selling it himself, as well as operating his entire ransoming and slave selling business. Is it not more realistic for him to delegate? And doesn't it make companions like Marnid and Katrin make much more sense (and much more useful.)

The companions and you have a seperate inventory (making their inventory skill actually matter.) After a battle you can take what items you personally want, have your companions pick up their own stuff and then tell your merchant to take the rest of the valuable items. When you enter town, he'll sell it for you. It basically means you don't have to pickup everything and sell it all anymore.
This feature exists in many mods and very usefull, autoselling have settings (from party or town menus). Maybe it even OSP, because hardly so much modders done similiar thing from the scratch. Anyway devs must decide to be or not be for it.

Taleworlds Forum says
4241281.jpg

Back
Top Bottom