Disappointed with Multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Zaku

Recruit
I got this game for my birthday on the 12th and I love it. My brother has it and my other brother is looking to get it, we're all older, 35/46/50. After logging 40 hours in 3 days my brother said he wanted to check out the multiplayer. Come to find out, you can't play the actual campaign or anything similar to civ if I had to compare it in multiplayer other than death match.

I really wanted to create a lobby, invite people, have them make characters and decide if they wanted to be apart of a clan or go solo and then just watch events play out on the map like the single player campaign but, instead I just get team death match =(

Really love the game, I know it's still early access but I hope they really add something along those lines in the future.

Sorry you're disappointed. MP campaigns have always been something people wanted in M&B games but it's hard to make, I guess. Maybe in the future there will be mods to add something like that, but probably not anytime soon.

There was no multiplayer campaign in Warband, so I don't think there's much chance of them implementing it now. Although, there were some interesting mods in Warband, which allowed for multiplayer campaign, so there might be a few mods for bannelord, which allow for multiplayer campaign, but they would most likely have many bugs and glitches, and not allow for a full campaign mode. I could be wrong, it depends on what the developer community comes up with.

Back
Top Bottom