SP - Economy Disable garrison food consumption until you fix it, or set it to a constant of -1

Users who are viewing this thread

Does food in town/castle actually work? I tried to besiege castles who have negative food value but their garrison never drops.

Yesterday there was a bug in beta branch which increased food prices about 1.5x (occured while we are trying to reduce ratio of starving towns), it will be fixed today. Also colorization of item price texts now will be according to world average not a fixed number. For example if grain average price in world is 15 then 12 will be green colored, 20 will be red colored.

However still in our system we cannot guarentee average grain price will be always 10. Average item prices changing according to time and world situation. It become 12 just after game start and rises up to 18 in 20-25 years. Means that we have a slight inflation at item prices. We will try to make it less in next days.
Thank you so much for the info, U went back to 1.4.0 because I hated the economy but since you fixed I am go back to current which I love since I like help reporting bugs to you guys. I want to personally thank you or whoever worked on this and getting it done quick.
One huge thing, I noticed that the lvl 25 trade perk showing green,yellow,red for prices was broke back in about 1.2 when they patched the trade exp loss for save and exit. I notified the forums and mod said it would be passed on, however that was almost 2 weeks ago I think and is still not fixed or put in the known issues page which they say they work hard to keep up to date. At lvl 75 trade perk it will show for in the in town prices but I've gone up to lvl 150 trade and still no perk for our inventory, I only ask because 1 it's still not showing in known issues and 2 the perk is a major deal for trader builds which I love to do .
BUT thank you again mexxico for the awesome communication which is all i ever ask for, you made my day
TY

Thank you so much for the info, U went back to 1.4.0 because I hated the economy but since you fixed I am go back to current which I love since I like help reporting bugs to you guys. I want to personally thank you or whoever worked on this and getting it done quick.
One huge thing, I noticed that the lvl 25 trade perk showing green,yellow,red for prices was broke back in about 1.2 when they patched the trade exp loss for save and exit. I notified the forums and mod said it would be passed on, however that was almost 2 weeks ago I think and is still not fixed or put in the known issues page which they say they work hard to keep up to date. At lvl 75 trade perk it will show for in the in town prices but I've gone up to lvl 150 trade and still no perk for our inventory, I only ask because 1 it's still not showing in known issues and 2 the perk is a major deal for trader builds which I love to do .
BUT thank you again mexxico for the awesome communication which is all i ever ask for, you made my day
TY

I hope yesterday's 1.5x food prices bug is fixed. Thanks for your feedbacks you reported yesterday at 1.4.1 thread. You can check latest version and give your feedbacks tomorrow. About other bug you reported will be checked too.

I hope yesterday's 1.5x food prices bug is fixed. Thanks for your feedbacks you reported yesterday at 1.4.1 thread. You can check latest version and give your feedbacks tomorrow. About other bug you reported will be checked too.
LOL just saw new patch notes now that trade perks fixed, will check and report back if they are still not working, sorry for post but didn't see that patch dropped before I posted earlier, thanxs mexxico again

OK ran game for about 150 turns last night

Economy fixed perfect, thank you
some small bugs I will post in proper 1.4 thread to deal with nothing major but......
I can confirm the trade perk still isn't working
at lvl 25 the red yellow green on prices aren't showing, at lvl 75 when choosing a perk it will show the color in the shop items not your inventory. I made it to lvl 100 trade last night and no change so that i still messed up
Just weird at 75 part of it works so tells me it's a bad bug, but if you can check into it would be appreciated thanxs again mexxico

But it's not a good idea to make garrisons completely immune to starvation. Minus 1 is almost the same to 0 in this case.
I understand that you want fast and simple solution.
But this will lead to other problems. F.e. during sieges garrisons won't ever starve without food. You may have unlimited garrisons, which is bad for balance too. Etc.
So it's just exchanging one problem on another.
Yep. I am playing with my mod and something irregular should happen for city to starve.
The problem now is that town lose laughable amount of troops under siege. Even while having -50 food shortage and zero food stocks town loses around 8/300 militia and 8/300 garrison troops per day. The siege needs to continue for more than two weeks after starvation did start to decrease the garrison by half.

Back
Top Bottom