Diplomacy in Barter Menu?

Users who are viewing this thread

Lornloth00

Knight at Arms
What is the 'diplomacy' section in the barter menu supposed to be? Does this mean at some point they will add needed 'diplomacy' to Bannerlord? I never seen anyone else talk about this and its been there probably since early access it took me the longest time to finally ask this.
I have been wanting different political conditions with kingdoms for a while and more things than just battles to do in Bannerlord.

When I try to access this section, 'diplomacy' is empty and doesn't work so what is this for, am I missing something?

Mount-Blade-II-Bannerlord-Screenshot-2024-03-08-06-44-22-13.png

Last edited:
Does this mean at some point they will add needed 'diplomacy' to Bannerlord?
This is what I thought at first but I imagine it will just be removed eventually. I think the only thing it has been used for is making peace when you are a ruler and speak to another ruler you're at war with

This is what I thought at first but I imagine it will just be removed eventually. I think the only thing it has been used for is making peace when you are a ruler and speak to another ruler you're at war with
They almost always say that they need to talk to their council. And then there is the 'other' tab what is that for? This reminds me of 'spice' that occasionally spawns its something that's in the game for some reason but its not like other trade items.

They almost always say that they need to talk to their council. And then there is the 'other' tab what is that for? This reminds me of 'spice' that occasionally spawns its something that's in the game for some reason but its not like other trade items.
Just more things they haven't gotten around to deleting from the game yet

Delete? I just assumed it was unfinished. Why delete it instead of making it work?
Well it's been years and nothing has been done with it nor are there any plans to do anything with it according to what we are told. Things that aren't used get deleted, like the code for upgrading workshops, an abandoned feature, was deleted in a recent patch.

Delete? I just assumed it was unfinished. Why delete it instead of making it work?
You must be new here. I was hopeful it would be during the 3 full years of early access, we're way past that and it won't be a finished thing. .
As said, it's better they never introduced it or deleted it early on as it (and pretty much every other 'feature' in game) just highlights how incomplete this game is at full release, and still is.

Back
Top Bottom