Dimos is gone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Mousey said:
Selothi said:
Just because the president of your country, if you consider him a nice and honorable man, commits some crime, just because he is president, doesn't mean he should get away with it. We are all equal before the law, forum law too.
not really...its called diplomatic immunity in rl
anyway whats happen with the 2 1080 mods....

Well, look at clinton. He got bored with his wife (understandably), messed around with another woman, got caught, and now he is impeached. So there you go.
Anyways, on the mods, they will either stall, or Dimos will continue working on them and pass them on via a helping hand in the TW forums.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Well, look at clinton. He got bored with his wife (understandably), messed around with another woman, got caught, and now he is impeached. So there you go.

Actually, he resigned before he was formally impeached...

EDIT: Stupid me, I was thinking of Nixon

kgable10 said:
Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:

Actually, he resigned before he was formally impeached...

Oh that clever bastard.  :twisted:
But still, it kinda counts.

Nixon was the U.S. President who resigned. Clinton survived impeachment.

And deleting this board does seem wasteful. MBX ( http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/ ) has a place for dead/hibernating mods.

Selothi said:
And seeing as Dimos had next to no skill, it will most likely die, or be very bad when it comes out.
Yeah. He can't code and he can't model. Which is... about 80% of what it takes to make a mod. Like, look at Britannia 1080. NO new troops NO new items...

That's why I never understood how people found his mods so awesome and held him in such high regards. 'Specially seeing how much he acted like a **** as soon as you (one) stated you couldn't work for him due to RL stuff. A ****, who did crap mods. Stop winging people, go to another mod that maybe actually has some potential !

Selothi said:
That's why I never understood how people found his mods so awesome and held him in such high regards. 'Specially seeing how much he acted like a **** as soon as you (one) stated you couldn't work for him due to RL stuff. A ****, who did crap mods. Stop winging people, go to another mod that maybe actually has some potential !
Like Roots of Yggdrassil!  :grin:

But yeah, I was helping him code, (by "helping" I mean I was doing ALL the coding, aka 70% of the work on the mod) and then he started being a total **** to me because he got banned, so I sent him what I'd done (I took bits out so that he couldn't release anything functional and not credit me like he would've) as my humble resignation, then he got mad at me for quitting, then started swearing at me and insulting me again, so I told him I quit 'cause he was being mean, so then he said that I was mean, and that "he was the best".  :roll:

Let this marvelous post be his epitaph on this forum

Dimos said:
Here it is if you wanna see it!

dscf1580_mid.jpg

Q: What is that?
A: A plate armour!
Q: Who's ?
A: King William the Conqueror's...

Post more and in the other topics of this board, to say your opinion for the mod...  :razz:

Make me laugh each time I see it.

Haha, I read through the whole of that armours thread, didn't laugh until near the end I saw this;

Dimos said:
Sidus Preclarum and Mysterius , tell me that you are sorry, or I will lock that topic... I can't be offended that way and stay actless. Just say that you are sorry, or please leave that sub-board forever...  :???:

:lol:

-Peter- said:
Haha, I read through the whole of that armours thread, didn't laugh until near the end I saw this;

Dimos said:
Sidus Preclarum and Mysterius , tell me that you are sorry, or I will lock that topic... I can't be offended that way and stay actless. Just say that you are sorry, or please leave that sub-board forever...  :???:

:lol:

Karma.

he banned you because you tried to make his mod yours... and he didnt want you to take it because it belongs to him and also you requested the sub form he doesnt need people to take over it he has his own forums to deal with it.

FrisianDude said:
Oh come on, Ruthven didn't try to take over Europe 1080 at all.

Not like Dimos was actually doing anything, except for wondering what font he should use on his name for the mod banners...

Back
Top Bottom