Dimos is gone...

Users who are viewing this thread

True, but I always assumed that to make a mod, you should have a actual amount of skill in the art of modding... But maybe thats just me  :lol:

hunterman52 said:
he banned you because you tried to make his mod yours... and he didnt want you to take it because it belongs to him and also you requested the sub form he doesnt need people to take over it he has his own forums to deal with it.
Wh... What?

WHAT?!?

I would Never, ever make a mod that wasn't MY idea. I offered to post the link to the mod's download when he was done. That's it. I never asked for his sub-board!

Ruthven said:
Wh... What?

WHAT?!?

I would Never, ever make a mod that wasn't MY idea. I offered to post the link to the mod's download when he was done. That's it. I never asked for his sub-board!

Exactly. I'd be ablaze with indignant fury for an accusation like that, to be honest. You didn't ask for his sub-board, you merely wanted it preserved.:???:

FrisianDude said:
Ruthven said:
Wh... What?

WHAT?!?

Exactly. I'd be ablaze with indignant fury for an accusation like that, to be honest. You didn't ask for his sub-board, you merely wanted it preserved.:???:
Meh. I also wanted to watch the sub-board get dismantled to see what it was like.

Anyways, I have a *good* mod under development, (no offense to hunterman, just to Dimos  :razz:) so why would I steal this one? Besides, the only thing that was actually changed that I couldn't do in two minutes was the Kingdom Management, but I added that myself anyways.

Back
Top Bottom