Resolved Dialog bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, i have found a bug when trying to complete the quest where you are supposed to bring a father's daugher back to him. I went into the city and decided to ask if someone knew where they were, and followed them, however, i already had seen them in the distance, so i went faster with my horse and got to them before the person who i asked got there. I started a conversation with them, and got to the part where you must try to persuade her to come back. However, the person i had asked help to came to me upon arriving there and initiated another conversation on top of the previous one. This happened to me once, and then i tried to replicate it. The first time i closed the conversation, but could not proceed any futher, since it closed only one, and the other chat box was still open with no way to close it. I solved it by pressing tab and leaving the village. However, when i tried to speak with someone else, it would only show an empty text box with no way to get out, effectively locking the game. Upon restart this problem did not persist.

On my second try i did the same but did not close the chat, wich upon the failing of the persuasion attempt and conclusion of the conversation, wich was going to initiate a combat, the game froze and crashed. I am sending this same menssage trought the crash uploader, but decided to post here as well since i can give a screenshot of the last thing i saw in the replication attempt
unknown.png

Yep, exact same error happened to me. Couldn't send a crash report though, got a 403 server error.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom