Developer's Diary

Users who are viewing this thread

April 11 2023 Update:
I have implemented the horse archery AI code from 1257 A.D. and am making a few tweaks to it to make it work more to my liking. Once I get that worked out it will likely be the last big change before release of version 3.5. I will soon provide an update listing all the notable changes since the last version. I don't want to promise a release date since I am coming up to one of the busiest times of the academic year here at my job. The wait will be worth it!

April 11 2023 Update:
I have implemented the horse archery AI code from 1257 A.D. and am making a few tweaks to it to make it work more to my liking. Once I get that worked out it will likely be the last big change before release of version 3.5. I will soon provide an update listing all the notable changes since the last version. I don't want to promise a release date since I am coming up to one of the busiest times of the academic year here at my job. The wait will be worth it!
I am sure it will! Always exciting to here news about the mod :smile:

I will be releasing the latest version (v 3.5) next week either on the 27th or 28th of August. I will include the changelog, features list, and credits list.

It has been a long road and fun. I think this upcoming version will be to your liking. I hope there are those of you who still play Warband mods.

Back
Top Bottom