Users who are viewing this thread

Writing this for version 1.5.5. Just point 5 is from older version.
1: Siege deployment -> I want to choose my starting position too.
2: Siege deployment -> I take group of lets say 30 infantry and get them on wall. One falls from the wall and dies. So battle didnt even start and im having 1 man less. Its not making that big of impact but its flustrating. (make them immortal when in deploy stage)
3: Siege deployment -> I wanted to trasfer some units into one big unit but after transfer UI doesnt reappear and i cant start battle.
4: Binding unit on some other keys - like lets say falxman on 5 (its Skirimisher group i think). Great i can have them hiden at start and later make them flank while some low tier units with shield in shield wall take most of enemy charge. Well problem is that those falxman in group 5 spawned next to the enemy on the other side of the map and they are getting runned down before i even notice.
5: Related to 4. - I attack sea rider camp -> those falxmans are spawned in wall (actually this might be repaired alredy - im not sure because i didnt try it for some time)

Suggestion: I want to hold key for infantry (1) to choose some predefined formation of infantry - lets say we can have 5 formations under infantry alone. Like little menu when i want drop weapon so i hold key for drop and choose what i want to drop. Reason for that: something like i write in point 3. For examle: tier 1(or pikeman) unit on frontlane without shield is not that great when you are against poachers or forset bandits. But when you face Vlandian cavalery charge i want rather pikeman (so my unit is not the dead one) or tier 1 unit(so they take the hit), then my legionaris. Other then that I simply like to be bit more tactical.

Sorry for spelling and thanks for reading my chatter.

Back
Top Bottom