Resolved Defeated lords are going to my clans companions parties and not my own

Users who are viewing this thread

Alexojm

Recruit
Summary: I currently have 3 companions set up to have their own party and they are set to follow me as I have them in my own army. I did this to boost my troop count to take on larger enemy forces. When I defeat an enemy lord in battle in most cases I will not get the defeated enemy lord conversation after the battle and it goes straight to the troops and prisoners screen. I noticed that the defeated lord ends up in one of my companions parties as a prisoner. I can see this by hovering over my companions at the army section at the bottom right hand side of the screen and holding alt. If I talk to my companion I can swap troops but prisoners don't even show. As these are companions who are in my army and a part of my clan surely I should be able to take the prisoners. I planned on executing all defeated lords and this is making it near impossible to do so. I can also confirm that I am nowhere near the max prisoner count and have plenty of space for more. I feel that this is either a bug or an unintended design flaw.

Media A picture of the Kingdom leader Lucon just defeated in battle and now in my companions party as a prisoner:
Version: e1.0.5

Currently I am now saving game before each battle. If I am fighting one lord and it bugs out I just reload the save and do the battle again. Sometimes this works sometimes it doesn't. Auto resolve seems to give me the lord 90% of the time but then I lose considerably more soldiers. If I am fighting an army of 5+ lords that takes awhile to fight so long as I get 3 of the lords afterwards I just accept the others as if they managed to flee.

It is meaning that a 3-6 minute fight can take 10-15 minutes because of having to reload the save and beat them again as I am hunting down lords for the sole purpose of executing them right now.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom