SP Fantasy Dead Of Dunharrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Diabelica said:
http://rapidshare.com/files/6951017/Dead_Of_Dunharrow_0.4.exe.html

I prepared a little mod for native..You must selecct Dead Of Dunharrow to play this mod on the title screen.

If Ancientwalker likes it he can use it freely in the Last Days mod.

In this mod ; the dead army of dunharrow spawns near the river pirates spawn point north of Zendar.Used the soundeffects of Clive Barker's Undying; a model from hero&blade (creator: Cartread)  and the changed native undead texture and model for this army.

I hope you like it.

Special Thanks:
Carteread
deniz

Thanks a lot for sharing!
I sure am kind of desperate for mods for .80x to be able to enjoy that new engine AND some actual gameplay.
Are you planing to expand upon this, yet?

Also, I assume those sounds are free to use?

Ooh!  I'm excited...MODERATELY EXCITED!  Actually, I suppose "very" would better indicate my excitment.

-Grocat

DasFlo said:
Thanks a lot for sharing!
I sure am kind of desperate for mods for .80x to be able to enjoy that new engine AND some actual gameplay.
Are you planing to expand upon this, yet?

Also, I assume those sounds are free to use?

I am not sure about the sounds but I will change them with the next version.This was just for checking the module system and sounds.

I am at work at the moment so I can not take screenshots but it's total is 4,7 mb so downloading wouldn't hurt much.:grin:

Even tough i hate immortal things i must say wow they look real nice. O yea and whats up with the grass texture??

I am not sure about that bug..I played it last night and there was nothing wrong.I will check when I get home.Also <deniz> I think maybe something is wrong with your Mount & Blade or system.(Maybe graphics card driver vs.versa)

Because as you see there are two undead models.When you look at the undead model(not the skeleton) you see its head is glowing. They must be seen as the skeletons head (Half transparent.)

If someone else can look also to the mod please inform me it the bug occurs again.

You're possibly right; I took them on my crappy computer here at work. But, the mod looks awesome!

tsQuared said:
Even tough i hate immortal things i must say wow they look real nice. O yea and whats up with the grass texture??

It's a common bug some video cards get when they swap from M&B to desktop and back, can't be fixed by modders.

wow, pretty cool! :smile: I'm sure Chilly would want to use those for his LOTR-movie minimod..

Holy crap those dudes are hard!  :lol: well maybe some importing will help... :grin:

Edit: Hmmmm... They are rather interesting to kill. Quite easy after importing because i can hit 500 with bare fists but... They still hit 50 and so on.

bryce777 said:
That looks awesome.  Can I use it for my mod, as well?

HardCode said:
What nice work. Looks really cool. Some really creepy looking enemies. Is this available for any mod? I just got some ideas ... :smile:

Added the source code link to the firs post

Sure you can use it freely.

Back
Top Bottom