SP Fantasy Dead Of Dunharrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Merlkir said:
wow, pretty cool! :smile: I'm sure Chilly would want to use those for his LOTR-movie minimod..

Yeha...they look very good, I dunno how I might use them in the movie mod though....just some random super-powerful undead party patrollin around dunharrow? hell, AW could use these, they arnt really based on the movie concept of the ghosts.

Chilly5 said:
Merlkir said:
wow, pretty cool! :smile: I'm sure Chilly would want to use those for his LOTR-movie minimod..

Yeha...they look very good, I dunno how I might use them in the movie mod though....just some random super-powerful undead party patrollin around dunharrow? hell, AW could use these, they arnt really based on the movie concept of the ghosts.

But they're green. Why must they be green? Too stereotypical, but I still love it :smile:

Diabelica said:
Green because they were green on the LOTR movie. :grin:
that's probably his implication. why did they have to be green in the movies? they were basically described as shadows and "cloud like shapes" in the books. not Radioactive Scrubbing Bubbles.

becuase if he did that, all you would see would be some slight movement, and the words "Recived 25 Damage" all around you

octoburn said:
Diabelica said:
Green because they were green on the LOTR movie. :grin:
that's probably his implication. why did they have to be green in the movies? they were basically described as shadows and "cloud like shapes" in the books. not Radioactive Scrubbing Bubbles.

Orion said:
Chilly5 said:
Merlkir said:

But they're green. Why must they be green? Too stereotypical, but I still love it :smile:

I have prepared a new version for who think like you. Grey edition  :grin:
Just download and check.I am at work so I didn't try it at the moment.
If someone can post screenshots of the greyish version I would be glad.
http://www.mbrepository.com/modules/PDdownloads/visit.php?cid=10&lid=354

Orion said:
Chilly5 said:
Merlkir said:

Hmm, how is it stereotypical?

Updated the grey version on repository last night.

Models were barely seen in the first upload.Enhanced the colors of  the alpha textures.As you can see in the screenshots they look more impressive now.

Also new ideas are welcome.What can we do to improve this army?

I think the horses should be skeletons too. :smile: And the horses should have red glowing eyes. Well, their eyes should somehow be visible from a distance, at least.

jeansberg said:
I think the horses should be skeletons too. :smile: And the horses should have red glowing eyes. Well, their eyes should somehow be visible from a distance, at least.

I will try that.I tihnk I can do this.

Wow that looks great. I was having the same idea but have not had the courage to start modding 0800 again.

How do you get bodies to go invisible like that? It's just what I need for the Myth mod (medieval zombie killing) because I can't model anything. Would it be possible to makes Skeleton javelin throwers' legs completely invisible so it looks like they're floating through the air?

dagorkan said:
Wow that looks great. I was having the same idea but have not had the courage to start modding 0800 again.

How do you get bodies to go invisible like that? It's just what I need for the Myth mod (medieval zombie killing) because I can't model anything. Would it be possible to makes Skeleton javelin throwers' legs completely invisible so it looks like they're floating through the air?

I have done that in my first mod Forgotten Lance ,it's possible.I prepared an invisible armor.
I can send you the brfs if you want.

Diabelica said:
dagorkan said:

I have done that in my first mod Forgotten Lance ,it's possible.I prepared an invisible armor.
I can send you the brfs if you want.

Cool, I'll pm you my email address. I think I downloaded Forgotten Lance but didn't play it.

Would you be able to get rid of the glow or not?
If I can get good with this module system then I'd like to have them in a my Zelda mod :smile:

______My bad! LOL!  didn't notice the green glow was just their coloring. rofl! :roll:

Furnardan said:
Would you be able to get rid of the glow or not?
If I can get good with this module system then I'd like to have them in a my Zelda mod :smile:

______My bad! LOL!  didn't notice the green glow was just their coloring. rofl! :roll:

Glow? I couldn' understand.

Back
Top Bottom