SP Fantasy Daydream Little Stories (demo)//OSP 1 weapon pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Ja, grdi ljubljanski sleng  :???:

To access character stats is not supposed to be in demo even it is possible. I made that equipment from different chars are removing when you finish one char. But with little manipulations in game you can bug code fast, or even I forgot something. I will check again this in code. Anyway it is just a little demo made in hope that we will find a little help to finish this mod once. I don't like idea that this will stay forgotten for ever on our computers.

Loved the LOD's  :lol: ...Shouldn't face meshes seem more...err...regular though? As in, evenly shaped, mirrored... 'cause, as are, diagonal edges could make them look weird when loading in-game. If that even makes any sense...Not quite sure what the loading-full-model distance is, but on a good, large sized screen it should be easily noticeable, unless it's too far out from the character to make LODs be of little to no help performance wise. Just a thought...and, sort of an inquiry...

@Bloc: we would most definitely appreciate your help! Drop Wheene a line when you're set to go and we can see what you could do. Do you have experience with modeling / texturing / coding? Maybe you can send me a PM with some examples if you have :smile:

Absolutely outstanding. I'd write a big post about where I think you should continue with the mod but it seems totally pointless, since it's obvious you know exactly what you're doing.

Two things though:

-In the foggy/night scenes, remember to keep a bit of sunlight so that the specular shows out. It'd be a shame not to see all that gourgeous work in all its glory all the time :razz:.
-coop? I know it's probably not your focus but without an overland map, it seems madness not to consider. The people will love it.

The demo was amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. While playing as a huntress I experienced a bug that caused a few of the boars to be invisible. This is probably a minor thing but I wanted to make sure you are aware of it.

captain lust said:
Absolutely outstanding. I'd write a big post about where I think you should continue with the mod but it seems totally pointless, since it's obvious you know exactly what you're doing.

Two things though:

-In the foggy/night scenes, remember to keep a bit of sunlight so that the specular shows out. It'd be a shame not to see all that gourgeous work in all its glory all the time :razz:.
-coop? I know it's probably not your focus but without an overland map, it seems madness not to consider. The people will love it.

Yah thanks. Map will be of course. it was and it will be. That you can not see it, you must thanks to Wheene. He force me to do this suicidal code work. It is not so easy to go over regular start. NVM it is works anyway.  :grin:  Sorry development team of M&B if I twisted your code so wiered, but I enjoy much  :twisted:. Thanks for sunlight tip. I will do such.

Phlem said:
The demo was amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. While playing as a huntress I experienced a bug that caused a few of the boars to be invisible. This is probably a minor thing but I wanted to make sure you are aware of it.

Thanks for your compliment! :smile:

They're actually invisible riders. That's why the boars attack you. There's a hint in the game about 'furious souls'.
We might have made it a bit more obvious maybe.

So souls are supposed to be invisible? Because NPCs are still able to see them, and if anything else fails, you go in water :grin:

John Xenir said:
So souls are supposed to be invisible? Because NPCs are still able to see them, and if anything else fails, you go in water :grin:

Yeah that's one of the limitations of a game. Just hit where your mates hit and you'll be fine. It's not hard to kill them.
It was just a little thing we tried. Won't be a major feature in the real mod.

Maybe make the souls "ghost-like"  :wink: I see you guys have done well with the mod keep it up!

Cartread-HeroBlade808-17c.jpg

My friend done this time ago. If I take only this blue cloud, maybe much less visible it will maybe help a little. But maybe not. I am not sure if I want to do such. I usually follow strange arrows moveing on the air. If not this, it always help if you go backwards and hiting close to ground. You can always kill them such. But also wise strategy to kill them one by one help much. Anyway, I hope that 3 boars kill you for sure and you will win on second hunt only.... yust to show you how dangerous is boar hunt. But I kill them in first hunt usually.... however, carefull with them  :wink:

I'd suggest that you use that glow/mist and lower the opacity and change it to a very weak white/grey or a slight green if you want...  the dead army for example: https://www.google.com/search?q=LOTR+ghosts&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=1loRT9_NF4OK4gTE39HhAw&biw=1024&bih=642&sei=11oRT6TvIIGO4gSWj9H7Aw#um=1&hl=en&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=LOTR+dead+army&oq=LOTR+dead+army&**=f&aqi=g-S1&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=2835l4600l1l4756l9l9l0l5l5l0l213l679l0.3.1l4l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=fa9849c346861fd5&biw=1024&bih=678

nema said:
captain lust said:

Two things though:

Yah thanks. Map will be of course. it was and it will be. That you can not see it, you must thanks to Wheene. He force me to do this suicidal code work. It is not so easy to go over regular start. NVM it is works anyway.  :grin:  Sorry development team of M&B if I twisted your code so wiered, but I enjoy much  :twisted:. Thanks for sunlight tip. I will do such.
Hmm I don't know if you missed what I was saying... I think you should allow for the game to be played through in cooperative mode.

I'm sure this could be adapted for your mod: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,150827.0.html

Just something to consider.

That could be nice at some point, but right now we've got a world to create :smile:
It's a very interesting idea though. Wasn't aware that mod existed.

Back
Top Bottom