Danish nations cup team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Ramses and Sarosu are willing to be vice captains, if no one else wants to, then they shall be.

Edit: Oh shi-, double poST! ;_;

Edit2: Anyone have a suggestion for the date of our first training?

I'm gonna be off next week, but i suggest you to start the trainings before i get back (monday)

Also, i pretty much don't care what banner we take. Which one do you like?

I don't know if I'm at work at tuesday..
BTW, wouldn't it be a great idea to get together on Steam? That way it will be easier to communicate.

Oh, and if you haven't already noticed:
Lord Willy said:
France VS Denmark & Iceland
bannerelj.jpg
francej.jpg

Map 1 Port Assault - Swadia vs Rhodocks  Map 2 Snowy Village - Sarranids vs Swadia

You can discuss anything related to the match here . Any referee Available can also post his availability here . The result of the match should also be posted here , with screens if possible

Mandag aften er dårligt for mig. Ellers er skal vi nok kunne finde ud af de fleste aftenener. Skal vi add hinanden på steam eller aftaler vi noget herinde?

RimShooter said:
This is gonna turn out really good... I can smell it.

:neutral:

Stop the defeatist attitude and get the **** done.

Make a steam group and do some events, get the people you can together and start doing something, the rest will fall in when things get started. (This is for Titan)

RamsesXXIIX said:
RimShooter said:
This is gonna turn out really good... I can smell it.

:neutral:

Stop the defeatist attitude and get the **** done.

Make a steam group and do some events, get the people you can together and start doing something, the rest will fall in when things get started. (This is for Titan)
So I have to do that? Being open to every practise events suggested, planning practise events myself and suggesting that we get together on steam, as well as making an effort to it, is just not enough for a simple participant for this team? Me that is.
I'm open to everything, and I would do what I can to put up a team, even though TitanToe makes the biggest effort, as he is pretty much in charge. But when people just sign up for an event like NC2011 and just stop caring about it afterwards, it gets frustrating. I just don't get it.

Aye, I'm kind off annoyed that people aren't responding in the thread, but some people who I can contact easily (Absalon, Tyr, Fennris and Sarosu)

But the rest, I do not know if they're active, interested or anything.  :neutral:

Edit: I think I must hand out some kicks if they do not respond atleast once.

Back
Top Bottom