Cyclops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Stefano

Squire
cyclops.png

Head mesh and texture for a cyclops I've been experimenting with.
CYCLOPS!

PS. Use as head gear, together with a transparent head texture. If you don't have one, dowload it here.
PS2. If you don't know how to put it into the game, make sure you take a look at Yoshiboy's tutorial.
PS3. As always, you're all welcome to criticize and comment my work.

Classy as  :grin: You need to make a butch body mesh now to go with it, then I could use that as a jetti body too :wink:
Hey, hows the search for indian ref pics going?

The texture could be aligned more closely to the mesh around the ear part. Otherwise, I think it's great work!

Wowee, that looks really good. A awesome pointless animation like "headbut" would be perfect for a chap like this.

First, thanks for all the compliments! They mean a lot to me.

Ealdormann,
No luck yet. I'll start thinking on alternatives, like creating an indian texture from other similar races (as I've told you through PM). It's no easy task, though.

In fact I've started working on custom body/calfs/hands for the cyclops.
Though firs, I have to finish the asian head textures (japanese and your indian) and a japanese architecture pack before I work on it any further.

jeansberg,
Yes. The ear UVmapping ain't that great.
It's on my to do (to fix?) list.

Oggy,
Headbut? Means head-strike or something like that? Anyway, I'm leaving that to modders, since I want to focus on textures and meshes.
I agree it would fit the character pretty nicely if you want it to be a more savage type of cyclop.

Chilly5,
You're welcome to use it on AOM. In fact, please do! That's why I'm making these for.  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom