Custom skin showcase.Frontpage RE-Updated

Users who are viewing this thread

SeanBeansShako said:
berserkergang, a challenge for you. Think you can mock up a fix bayonet animation for NW either with NW or in Warband?

Could probably make the animation but getting the bayonet to attach/detach would require knowledge of other stuff than just animation which I have zero clue about.

On the bright side the Highwayman (a work in progress)

scaled.php

scaled.php

Interesting, the native 1805 single player mod campaign needs a Highwayman Model. You should post it in their thread and see what the mod leader thinks.

And don't worry about the function for now, just do the animation :wink:.

berserkergang said:
SeanBeansShako said:
berserkergang, a challenge for you. Think you can mock up a fix bayonet animation for NW either with NW or in Warband?

Could probably make the animation but getting the bayonet to attach/detach would require knowledge of other stuff than just animation which I have zero clue about.

On the bright side the Highwayman (a work in progress)

scaled.php

scaled.php

What unit would a highwayman take up? lol

A 1er Tirailleurs alternate reskin (replaces Voltigeur)

E206AD685F0EB9AA927A6117DCBC4BC0AD24B529

A17D8997EEA8F1CF022FB8B800274E34CA25AFDA

Also contains a texture for a red undershirt version
43E82A5740354EEAF6E3804891A9F64026D5EEF7

http://www.mediafire.com/?1au7ao6r7y8w1ba
Brfs go in resource folder
DDS. files into textures.

berserkergang said:
A 1er Tirailleurs alternate reskin (replaces Voltigeur)

E206AD685F0EB9AA927A6117DCBC4BC0AD24B529

A17D8997EEA8F1CF022FB8B800274E34CA25AFDA

Also contains a texture for a red undershirt version
43E82A5740354EEAF6E3804891A9F64026D5EEF7

http://www.mediafire.com/?1au7ao6r7y8w1ba
Brfs go in resource folder
DDS. files into textures.

Oooh lovley :grin:
Is there per-chance a download link for your 1er Winter battle dress from the other day? Please? :grin:

berserkergang said:
Quick attempt at a French officer in winter uniform

A88D0B89BB3F134DF5F7882861BCAD107D8510DD

1AC01C476EEC1C6D3A004DDDB79BA09F8805ACAE
very nice but still think we need more prussian skins there just isnt any its all french or british  :sad: but great work  :wink:

prussians are hard to modify there infantry pretty much all share the same hats and pants so u make a new shako it replaces the entire army hats with it, which is why I cant put my brunswickers in the game.

berserkergang said:
Quick attempt at a French officer in winter uniform

A88D0B89BB3F134DF5F7882861BCAD107D8510DD

1AC01C476EEC1C6D3A004DDDB79BA09F8805ACAE

Sweet! Though is it possible to remove the white plumes from the bicorn, as the officers didnt have them frilly things, like this officer on the right:

guardgrenadiers.jpg

berserkergang said:
prussians are hard to modify there infantry pretty much all share the same hats and pants so u make a new shako it replaces the entire army hats with it, which is why I cant put my brunswickers in the game.
  :cry: shame prussian has no skins

I've seen quite a few Prussians. I have this one where the guards wear all white and blue and red. Its a nice skin and deffntly lightens up the dreary Prussian army. I think some British skins which actuly look differnt would be nice and some Austrian. I like the French ones but im up to my ears In French reskins, and there's only so many that you can have on without conflicts

I think the reason there are so many french uniforms is due to the shear variety of types of uniforms. Whilst the British just tend to be red with a slightly different facing and different shaped lace on the buttons. British and prussian uniforms just seem to be less flamboyant.

Pre 1806 prussian uniform are better but as stated the prussians sharing similar models makes it hard to create anything other than a re texture of a current model.

berserkergang said:
I think the reason there are so many french uniforms is due to the shear variety of types of uniforms. Whilst the British just tend to be red with a slightly different facing and different shaped lace on the buttons. British and prussian uniforms just seem to be less flamboyant.

Pre 1806 prussian uniform are better but as stated the prussians sharing similar models makes it hard to create anything other than a re texture of a current model.
i did see that you started a Prussian Grenadier uniform but i dono what you did with it  :wink: been checking almost everyday for it  :grin:

berserkergang said:

Berserkergang is right, Prusians and British have a lots of similar uniforms with a few changes, also they share few models with their own faction or with other one (eg: british line inf pants model is the French one), so they are problematic if you want to create a new skin for them.

Also I want to show some progress after my long break :razz:.

-Surtout for officers, this clothe was used by the soldiers in their instructions or march

85FA2DAD42901F4B5BC99EF67F71CDEA658C66FB

- First and quick attempt of a bonnet de police, it needs some details and corrections.

33EACA9F17714AC7FBF59D853C00EB2B337FF7F7

I think that that's all.

Back
Top Bottom