Custom Settlements 0.675 Bug Report Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Uhm I have a few things:

Your forum is not very helpful.
The patch has some of the same bugs as before. I am still having trouble accessing the character screen and i can't even talk to or interact with any party on the map, the game just crashes saying there was an error with the program and it had to close.
Yes you give us the Source code module system download thing but you dont give any instruction. Where do we save it? How do we do it? I have tried countless times trying different things but i keep getting the same problem. Very frustrating!
Any help would be MUCH appreciated!
Otherwise the mod looks fantastic
thanks
D

Hmm... 10 page, wont read them  :roll: sorry if its a "already known bug" but here it goes anyway

I just raided Charfield(the bandits hometown) after defeating their huge(not really) army of 200 with 46 people :grin: anyway after the raid ended, i can see the resource caravan which has 39+126(people)

here's the bug when the resource caravan enters my town(with only the village evolution) my game crash :cry: (could it be a stack overflow?) lol but it worked once, i waited in a town and then go to my city after i was sure the caravan already got home but... when i entered the garrison the game bugged and anyway i had the 39 people but... didn't have any of the 126 prisoners at all :shock:

all other resource caravan didn't have any problem...

well i don't know what else i need to say so if you need to know more just ask^^

just to say i got a new little bug XD

i actually happen to be able to speak to... MYSELF!! lol that was funny, i asked myself a weekly payment(around 5k) but i didnt dare to save... and i was right since the game bug not to far after :razz:

i also happened to have the ERROR: more than 15 trade routes are given to my city... what's that error?

FalconX4 said:
Hmm... 10 page, wont read them  :roll: sorry if its a "already known bug" but here it goes anyway

I just raided Charfield(the bandits hometown) after defeating their huge(not really) army of 200 with 46 people :grin: anyway after the raid ended, i can see the resource caravan which has 39+126(people)

here's the bug when the resource caravan enters my town(with only the village evolution) my game crash :cry: (could it be a stack overflow?) lol but it worked once, i waited in a town and then go to my city after i was sure the caravan already got home but... when i entered the garrison the game bugged and anyway i had the 39 people but... didn't have any of the 126 prisoners at all :shock:

well i don't know what else i need to say so if you need to know more just ask^^
Probably too many types of troops.

FalconX4 said:
just to say i got a new little bug XD

i actually happen to be able to speak to... MYSELF!! lol that was funny, i asked myself a weekly payment(around 5k) but i didnt dare to save... and i was right since the game bug not to far after :razz:

i also happened to have the ERROR: more than 15 trade routes are given to my city... what's that error?
That happened to me once a while ago. I just ignored it.

Because of that torch bug when talking to a merchant. I searched in the itemlist with the item editor. There is no torch ?? Could you help me ? Or tell me the item number plz ?

Szioul said:
For some reason, if I try equipping a hero NPC with more than 1 set of ammo(including thrown), the other one disappears.
That bug is known, just use different types of ammo.

phoen!x said:
Because of that torch bug when talking to a merchant. I searched in the itemlist with the item editor. There is no torch ?? Could you help me ? Or tell me the item number plz ?
If you had searched in the thread you might have found it yourself here.

thx but it doesn t work. I tried it in the costum settlements folder and native ...

I replaced exactly with:
itm_torch Torch Torch 1  club 0  4194306 9223388529554358286 11 0 2.500000 100 0 0 0 0 11264 95 0 95 0 256 523

phoen!x said:
thx but it doesn t work. I tried it in the costum settlements folder and native ...

I replaced exactly with:
itm_torch Torch Torch 1  club 0  4194306 9223388529554358286 11 0 2.500000 100 0 0 0 0 11264 95 0 95 0 256 523
Sorry, then it's not the torch. Just to check, was the red 4194306 already in your original file or did you change it.
If it was the torch is no merchandise and not at fault for the error - and I don't know what item is at fault, in my game everything works fine.

hm I found the problem.

I did this:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,90355.0.html

and since some trees were not displayed correctly I replaced the mudule.ini from the Polished Landscape module.ini ....

I was very happy that it worked. But seemed to have some unwanted side effects ... when I change this file ^^. I actually checked whether I find differences and didn t . .. Do you have an Idea what I can do  ?

Here is that module.ini from Polised Landscape:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-2288735/module.ini.html

Well, I got a problem - I am on my 31st day and am raiding random villages.  I come to Stoneport, attack and raid it, and I get an error report asking me to send it to Microsoft.  To see if it was just Stoneport that had this issue, I then returned back to Charfield (on the save right before I attacked Stoneport), and the same problem - but not while encountering anything.  I am randomly travelling, and the problem comes up within five minutes of me starting the game.  I take it to be an announcement, such as "A few peasents leave [place] in search of a better home." that is causing this problem, but I can't prove it.  I am starting up my seccond character as I type this - hopefully it's just on this one char. and not my entire version of this mod.  Other than that, though, this game has been a blast - exelent work on the terrain of the settlements, they are sometimes weird (such as the treehouse village) but original.

LuckyDuckly said:
FalconX4 said:

so how do you fix this problem?  :???:

Szioul said:
For some reason, if I try equipping a hero NPC with more than 1 set of ammo(including thrown), the other one disappears.

I have an similar Bug:  Whenever I put any weapon or ammo to the lower two equipmentfields of any hero the things dissappear after reopening the hero's inventory. This "works" with any object I have bought but as well with the objects, the hero already has when they join my group

Can anyone help? :smile:

The exceeding arrow said:
LuckyDuckly said:
FalconX4 said:

so how do you fix this problem?  :???:
Just try to upgrade them and get as types few as you can.

I don't know if anyone else has had this problem and it may just be that I need more coffee but while trying to run Custom Settlements it gets to the loading screen and then closes down because its:

Unable to open file: CommonRes\costumes_a.brf

I was running Warband updated but though to reinstall and start fresh but nope, it aint having it.
If anyone knows please mail me at [email protected] or reply onto this topic, thanks very much ^^

michaeln said:
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem and it may just be that I need more coffee but while trying to run Custom Settlements it gets to the loading screen and then closes down because its:

Unable to open file: CommonRes\costumes_a.brf

I was running Warband updated but though to reinstall and start fresh but nope, it aint having it.
This mod is not for Warband but for Mount&Blade.
If you are using Mount&Blade and get that message you have an older version and need to update to v1.011

Back
Top Bottom