Custom Map Has been Messed up, Please Help

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,

Over the past few weeks I have been working on a map for Mound & Blade Warband. I have spent allot of time working on the map until recently my game began to Crash, So I needed to re install it (Steam Game), However when I now try to edit my map Everything is out of place and there is water everywhere. I am pretty sure I have used the same terrain code as I did before, but everything is still way out of place and there is also a load of water everywhere :sad:
has anyone any info on how I could somehow get the map back together again?

Thanks Guys  :sad:

Jay

RoBo_CoP said:
Did you happen to download a different patch vers than what was used to create the map?

Nope, I used the Original Native module for both installs which was downloaded Via Steam, I have tried a few things to get it working but still have had no luck :sad:
I have the Map saved on my Dedicated Server machine and and when joined, the map is fine, However i cannot find any .txt files that contain the Terrain codes to place into my C:/ Drive installation

Edit: I did however have Native Admin Tools Installed both times

Cheers

Unfortunately it's not just the water levels, its also the map size and other things, Is there any way to revive the code if it gets lost? The map is still uploaded to my server and you can play it fine on there, would the codes that the map gives when you download it be the same as the one that I used to edit?.

Thanks

Just updating this post now.

I sorted the problem, so thanks for the help guys, turns out i had to make a new blank custom map before my original codes would be accepted =}

thanks =}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom