Currently working on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teofish said:
Reeeeally looking forward to fighting those. :neutral:

:grin:

Yes! Their transparent "shadowy" weapons will have a twist in which once you are hit, they'll have a chance of lowering your damage % (something like the D&D strength drain). Plus shadow horses are the fastest ones now. They are kind of fragile, but can run at the speed of shadows! :wink:

truth1001 said:
kinda liked the knights as they where, but this is definitely much more "shadow" looking so thats a good thing

Skeleton and zombie knights will also be re-designed and the creature Death Knight will be added to reflect that particular kind of creature (similar to what shadow, zombie and skeleton knights were in previous versions).

awkwarrd said:
Cool.
What about the shadow assassins?

Shadow assassins still need their special kind of armor, but I'll get to it later today.

Buitre said:
Nice work

Thanks!  :grin:

hate to be that guy but why the **** does it have to be "phantasy calradia" "phantasy calradia" where you could just simply say it as "fantasy calradia" omg

but the mod is awesome in general

Armaros said:
hate to be that guy but why the **** does it have to be "phantasy calradia" "phantasy calradia" where you could just simply say it as "fantasy calradia" omg

I did it originally, because there was a "Fantasy mod" already, so, to avoid confusion, plus Phantasy is a perfectly acceptable way of writing for fantasy http://beta.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/phantasy. Why? does the spelling hurt your eyes or something? :razz:

guspav said:
Armaros said:

I did it originally, because there was a "Fantasy mod" already, so, to avoid confusion, plus Phantasy is a perfectly acceptable synonym for fantasy http://beta.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/phantasy. Why? does the spelling hurt your eyes or something? :razz:

I think it hurts his v%gina.

FrijolitoJR said:

I would like to see some orc screenshots :grin:
Some orc stuff ion page 21, in this horribly unorganized thread lol

guspav said:
And now some orc armor overhaul. They did look kind of weird with all those human made armors so, with the help of the TLD models and textures, plus some  other stuff from the Elven Path Mod (sometimes heavily edited) I present you this:
Plus a little extra, the orc juggernaut: an alternate path to the bear warrior. Bear warriors are commando types, they move quickly and have a wide variety of weapons, plus, they are quite proficient at ranged combat. Juggernauts on the other hand are purely melee and made to last and take a lot of punishment....
please note that the juggernaut's power strike has been rebalanced now to 6 instead of 11

awkwarrd said:
FrijolitoJR said:

I would like to see some orc screenshots :grin:
Some orc stuff ion page 21, in this horribly unorganized thread lol

guspav said:
And now some orc armor overhaul. They did look kind of weird with all those human made armors so, with the help of the TLD models and textures, plus some  other stuff from the Elven Path Mod (sometimes heavily edited) I present you this:
Plus a little extra, the orc juggernaut: an alternate path to the bear warrior. Bear warriors are commando types, they move quickly and have a wide variety of weapons, plus, they are quite proficient at ranged combat. Juggernauts on the other hand are purely melee and made to last and take a lot of punishment....
please note that the juggernaut's power strike has been rebalanced now to 6 instead of 11

I check this thread everyday, i already saw this pics but... thank you!
Next time i'm going to write : Some "Other"orc stuff

70% of my phantasy calradia characters are human/elf necromancers .I love to play like a evil overlord , that's why i care a lot about orcs. :fruity:

1st: THANK YOU Guspav for this mod!

2nd: THANK YOU Guspav for this mod!

2rd: THANK YOU Guspav for this mod!

100th: THANK YOU Guspav for this mod!

You get my point anyway :wink:

I've first stumbled upon this mod in its early stages I believe and was fond of it (until I grew tired of M&B in general). A couple of days ago (after getting M&B + Viking Counquest on steam) I remembered Phantasy and was holding my breath to see if it's still living or is it one of those sad abandoned mods. And I'm absolutely relieved to see that you're still working hard to make it grow and that there is an update coming. You're the mod god! Announce if you'd ever need any help with writing or something (I'm not a skilled programmer, nor a graphic artist so I couldn't help in those ways).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom