Currently working on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Endario1215 said:
So will the ogres make debuts in any of the kingdoms armies?  It would be a cool town recruit for the orcs, like how the mages have the golems
Totally agree. Also i would like to see a troll &/or a giant in a future not so far.

Loganltk said:
Endario1215 said:
So will the ogres make debuts in any of the kingdoms armies?  It would be a cool town recruit for the orcs, like how the mages have the golems
Totally agree. Also i would like to see a troll &/or a giant in a future not so far.
That is how ogres have been actually coded :smile:
About trolls and giants, they could work similarly, but I need suitable models... and they would have to be the size of ogres/golems/balrogs, since they all use the same "race" slot.

guspav said:
That is how ogres have been actually coded :smile:
About trolls and giants, they could work similarly, but I need suitable models... and they would have to be the size of ogres/golems/balrogs, since they all use the same "race" slot.
That is awesome. I dont really know for a troll model since they change a lot from lore to lore but if i am not totally wrong there was an old warhammer mod that was abbandoned (not warsword)  maybe you could check that.
Another question, are the corpse golems and mind flayers made by levity in the next realease?

The troll/giant could be like a chubby one eyed cyclops lookin thing with a big crude club, sort of like a skinnier bigger version of the 3 in the starter area in dark souls 2 if anyone has played that

So the drow ladies are getting a facelift!
New armor for a few of the drow females' troop tree, plus all drow equipment was desaturated a bit to make it look less purple.

Thanks to Xenoargh for some of the Blood and Steel models/textures, btw.

:smile:

the priestess armor style look a lot like the adepta soritas from wh40k, which cant be but a really good thing!

So much of this looks amazing :grin:.  I can't wait to see the Drow fleshed out a bit.  They were my first race in Phantasy and it will be nice to see them have more variety and flavor. Spider Cavalry are a must.  Right now they just seem kind of lacking next to their fair skinned elven brothers.

Shadows are getting a facelift too!

Shadow Warriors
Greater Shadow Warriors
Shadow Knights

Let them bring darkness!  :twisted:

kinda liked the knights as they where, but this is definitely much more "shadow" looking so thats a good thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom