Need More Info ctd when going to aid a village from a raid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Zorion_no

Sergeant
Summary: When rushing to the aid of a village that is being raided the game will CTD.
How to Reproduce: Well head to the village and try to "enter/aid" it vs the attacker.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related): worldmap, but as soon as you "touch the village" with your character and normally would start the combar(as in send men, lead men or retreat options would pop up.

I've figuered out what specifically causes the crash and why sometimes it dont.

When the attacker of the village sees your party come to the aid, the attacker will then try to flee.
At the same time you "intercept him" but he's still in the village, the villagers will leave to sell goods etc.
The instant the villagers exit the villages its ctd.
However in the cases where the villagers are outside of the village prior to the interception its as normal.
So ctd only occurs as they exit the village.

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.

Sadly when this happends, the game totally ctd, nothing, just boom out.

Next time if I encounter it, I'll make a savegame and upload it.
So you can just load the game and it will happend.

Again this happend in only a very specific set of circumstances and 99% of the time you will not have it happend.
But that 1% it do, it will ctd for me atleast 100% of the time.
(Since I'm aware of it, Im just trying to avoid it, but I can try to reproduce)

If it happens again we can take a look at the log files. But please note that the log file will delete itself if you launch the game again. This means we need you to crash again and get the log file of that crash so that we can see what was the last log input.
You can find the log file here:
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs
Program Data is a hidden folder by default.

If it happens again we can take a look at the log files. But please note that the log file will delete itself if you launch the game again. This means we need you to crash again and get the log file of that crash so that we can see what was the last log input.
You can find the log file here:
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs
Program Data is a hidden folder by default.

Again when it happend its CTD so hard that there is no log file generation even, the application just shuts down instant.

Normally I get a logfile, and the game asks me if I want to upload it etc.(few times I've had ctd's)

I looked at the folder, and the few logs that is there is from the few crashes I recall or prior to this happening.

Hi there! Are you still encountering this issue in the latest version, please let us know. Best regards!

Back
Top Bottom