Resolved CTD When accepting "Kidnapped Daughter" quest from Tyl of Kvol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2020-10-31_14.12.10_478c496e8325ec47213dcf772df40727

Jjampong

Recruit
Summary: Accepting the quest to find a notables kidnapped daughter the game crashes. The dialogue box that pops up after the crash shows no error code just that "The application faced a problem". I have accepted other kidnapped daughter quests in this playthrough, not even that long ago, and they didn't crash my game. I'm not sure what has caused the change unless the crash is specific to this village or NPC.
How to Reproduce: Go to Kvol and accept the kidnapped daughter quest from Tyl of Kvol. Upon selecting the last dialogue box the game should crash.
Scene Name (if related): Kvol, Talking or quick talking to Tyl of Kvol.
Media (Screenshots & Video): The save file has been uploaded in the crash report. It has also been uploaded to upload.taleworlds.com with the full URL of this thread as description.
Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (MSI)
GPU Driver Version: 456.55
CPU: i7 7700K
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: MSI-Z270 Gaming Plus
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Hello, i have informed the devs about the issue. Can you please share a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it. Thank you for reporting it in and for your time.

After a while ran into another "Kidnapped Daughter" quest, and this one was working just fine in the same save file.

Hey, i would like to inform you that our team have fixed this issue and the fix should be implemented. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Back
Top Bottom