SP Musket Era Csatádi's Visual and Historical Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

mike56 said:
This looks like the best WFAS mod around here, good job mate! I will be translating this into spanish right now. Haven't you thought about adding to the mod the amazing sound and smoke? https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=169492.0

By the way I think it's a great suggestion. It really help improve the atmosphere of the game. Also, would it also be possible to make your mod compatible with Decapitate and Dismember in the Nexus?

Does anybody know how to fix the annoying "marshal inefficiency" bug? Nobody seems to follow me being the marshal . Every now and then some lord follows me for a while and then nothing. If I ask them the faction has 20 armies but nobody seem to care about a campaign . I' tired of trying to do everything alone . And no , I'm not that unpopular . Not even those who are fond of me follow. 

Hello, guys!

First of all, thanks a lot for this mod!
Secondly, have a problem with RU language. Half of the game in russian, but another in some weird language (may be finnish, but im not sure).
1d7649e7fbe6.jpg

7768c7149554.jpg

4f6527d31de6.jpg

The other language looks like Turkish. I guess you want to have it in Russian? Because in the list of supported languages in Steam there's no Russian. Probably you are using some form of rusificator?

makabu
Thanks for the feedback.

Go to ...\Mount&Blade With Fire and Sword\Modules\Csatadi mod\languages\ru
and delete ui.csv

If you didn't have Russian language by default download this, unzip and move the 'ru' folder to ...\Mount&Blade With Fire and Sword\languages
This way you can select Russian language in the starting menu. Untranslated entries will be still English.

The new version will be released on May 18.

Major changes
-Completely revised firearm system based on their real performance
-New items
-Fewer elite heavy cavalry for the player - major balancing, you may hire 2 instead of 3 in every castle/city
-Petyhorcy unit for the player and lords
-The heavy Swedish reiters in their black three-quarter armor only appear in the king's army. The Swedish mostly abandoned armors.
-Chinese and Hungarian localisation (Chinese is still for version 1.4)
-A bunch of smaller fixes and balancing

Click on the picture to see Sarabun's enthusiasm

I'm interested if next version will nerfing Swedish Reiters because I playing only native WFAS and they seems so much powerfull compared to lightly armoured commanders and soldiers but someday I will playing when new version is released

They kind of should be. But they should be dastardly expensive and rare. As they are now, only in the kings army. They should not be cost effective and should be small in number, still dying to a point blank musket ball.

I know as Reiters are too expansive to be fielding in large numbers and not are cost effective but they are strong against Polish infantrymen which are incompetent in battles for resist so much to Swedes, which are a great power after take part in 30 Year War, but they abandoned armour because they prefer mobility in battlefields due to supremacy of muskets which decide fortune

I disagree. If they die too easy, then from a gameplay standpoint there'd be no practical reason for the player to go through the tedium of recruiting them in the first place. This is a game, and a balance between realism and fantasy must be maintained, or else it simply won't be fun.

They should die from no more than 2 bullets. One to the face even, or the chest, depending on the musket. They still wreak absolute havoc upon anything else in melee, from other horsemen to single pikes, muskets and most of all infantry.

I think gameplay-wise from my experience but I consider as first time must kill their horses and afterwards order dismount your winged hussars which survive for fight with Reiters in close combat, will be logical and easy to winning battles without headaches. I must tested this mod for observing so much better how works these hints

The new reiters look like the current Swedish Reiter basic unit. The Heavy Reiters is a new unit which looks like the former veteran Swedish Reiters (like in my sig). 45 body armor vs 55 body armor.

I will playing mod for see if female companions which I'm sympathetic between all how look compared to native afterwards I will give feedback, also I like nationality and specific clothes for every people because make roleplaying so much interesting.  When next version is released, I must delete mod folder or just overwrite files?

Back
Top Bottom