Crusader Kings 2 Game: Tale of the Worlds

Users who are viewing this thread

Okay slots are full up and it looks like the vote on antipopes has shown a front-runner of No Antipopes, so that's what we will go with, next vote will be up in a second

seeing as we have all chosen counts or dukes, I'll go ahead and say that Duke will be the highest rank you can have, but that's irrelevant at this point

How about we make it a rule that if you wish to make an anti-pope he has to be inbred, so getting someone to be anti-pope will take a lot of work.
(It would be hilarious)

As a seasoned veteran of CK2 multiplayer who is pretty much guaranteed to show up for each session, I am forcibly entering myself into your game, whether you like it or not.

I'll be the Doux of Cherson.

Also, I'm very disappointed in Puppy for not informing me about this.

Reilnur said:
As a seasoned veteran of CK2 multiplayer who is pretty much guaranteed to show up for each session, I am forcibly entering myself into your game, whether you like it or not.

I'll be the Doux of Cherson.

Also, I'm very disappointed in Puppy for not informing me about this.

Actually, Reilnur can have my spot, turns out I probably won't be able to make it, and certainly won't with the times suggested thus far.

Sorry babe :razz:

Dodes said:
Okay seeing as some people might be a wee late or can't come at all, I propose Saturday at 20:00 GMT
Time is perfect.

Orchid said:
I'll probably go for a custom Duke of Connacht as well, Dodes. Thanks for the effort you're putting in!
YES, yes! go Connacht so i don't feel lonely and i have an ally... I hope... Right D:

Nodscouter said:
Vieira said:
Nodscouter said:
If I make an AAR then I'll just talk about how I'm going to stab everyone in the back. Like, literally, everyone.

:lol:

Don't remind me of that time you played with Cowdude and I.
I have no memory of such an event.

It was a while ago, I must admit. You basically assassinated everyone n his dynasty except him. It was hilarious.

Then you swore fealty to the Sunni or the Shia Caliphate as Duke of Gwynedd.

It has been decided by the gods! No assassinations unless there is a dynastic heir of the player-character

Back
Top Bottom