cRPG has only a week and already killed Vanilla

Users who are viewing this thread

Goyyyio

Sergeant
People just want to look cool and customize their characters, it wasn't so hard to achieve
michael-jordan-packwatch.gif

The problem with yours was that it was getting a publicity of being "a better mp" and there are many people working on server side. They are obviously upset that you kind of steal all the credit. I mean issues are mostly design issues, there are many other people. Devs, artists etc. that did their job well but all gone to kind of waste due to those community server people advertising their changes as "better mp".

The problem with yours was that it was getting a publicity of being "a better mp" and there are many people working on server side. They are obviously upset that you kind of steal all the credit. I mean issues are mostly design issues, there are many other people. Devs, artists etc. that did their job well but all gone to kind of waste due to those community server people advertising their changes as "better mp".

yeah, no. people will play whats new, always been like that.
Same thing was said for Bannerlord Online
Overhyped imo, and overhyping can have detrimental results.
Nope, not the same thing, not even close to being the same thing. Bannerlord Online's playerbase is from singleplayer, not multiplayer, and the experience is entirely different. BO is an MMO that emulates SP experience with other players, cRPG is a Multiplayer Plus, and cRPG already has a team of experienced devs that made it first in Warband and it was already popular, even better than playing vanilla. cRPG is here to stay and it's not something "new", it has been out there for years, and BO is still being played too, it has a good regular playerbase that enjoys that slow paced, not skill focused experience

Last edited:
不,不是同一件事,甚至不是同一件事。《霸主在线》的玩家群是单人游戏,而不是多人游戏,体验完全不同。BO 是一个 MMO,它与其他玩家一起模拟 SP 体验,cRPG 是一个多人 Plus,而 cRPG 已经拥有一支经验丰富的开发团队,在 Warband 中取得了第一名,它已经很受欢迎,甚至比玩香草还要好。cRPG 将继续存在,BO 也仍在玩,它拥有良好的常规玩家群,他们喜欢慢节奏,而不是专注于技能的体验
i think persistent world is no.1 for warband.btw Crpg great2 for long time agos

CRPG is fun, and I loved the gear customization and skill point allocation, but "play to win" mechanics can become tedious if not managed correctly. Vanilla MP has a point with class selection and perk selection: There's going to be a meta and there's going to be crappy configurations that don't work, so let's just not have them.
CRPG has a point: customizing gear is super fun, looks cool, and sometimes running around without clothes and a crossbow is hilarious.

CRPG mp design is elegant. not many ppl realize that RPGs levelling system provides a basic referencing data for team balancing a long time ago. it's not only for "play to win".

BTW, No surprise Vanilla MP is bad...
When I was talking about CRPG, Vanilla ppl still arguing that "big group battles will make each game time-consuming" kind of thing...

Every single topic about MP here already existed a long time before (in M&B1 multiplayer mode), and has many conclusions... ---- Why are we still bringing up those old resolved topics? because MP designers are not M&B1 players! They are still making the same mistakes made by another dev group years ago.

CRPG did the same. made mistakes, then fixed them. What we see here is an over 5 years improved product. It's already a mature blueprint, just waiting for implementation. And with a better graphic. So it's not a new product at all.
(sry can't remember the exact year number, but thanks for Taleworlds great fundamental too)

Back
Top Bottom