cRPG has only a week and already killed Vanilla

Users who are viewing this thread

The only good thing about this mod is character customization.
That's literally the mod plus maps tho. I don't know what flaws other mods would address. I mean, it has flaws but they are all directly linked to customisation as well.
I like small scale sometimes too. If you think it's casual tho you are mistaken (in terms of difficulty). Playing without a clan and a strategy is tricky if your team sux and the players on that server are really good. Playing on vanilla is very easy after a few days on crp. May just be that the good players stopped playing vanilla :pp
It may die who knows, devs could cok it up by making poor gameplay balance, they listen to the community a lot though and implement changes regularly. Cant wait for banners in crp

But to play 120 player battle? No thanks.
The only good thing about this mod is character customization. It has many flaws that other mods will better and empty this one like in Warband.

Let me tell you something, my dwarven friend: there is only one thing in this world that can kill cRPG mod, it killed it the first time and it will probably kill it again and its definitely not other mods. Its a special (and I mean "special") group of people with "particular" set of skills called Krems. Nothing else will ever kill it, not even the nuclear apocalypse.

Well, overall people are mostly missing the point of this thread. This is not a "cRPG is the most perfect mod ever made" it's a "a mod with a simple good twist is enough to make players actually want to play the game", and it's meant to show how poorly designed the vanilla game is, and how mostly everyone wants to stay away from it, the second a good idea is shown, everyone just decides to flee and seek a better pasture.

Back
Top Bottom