Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Platform
PS5
Game mode
Sandbox
Graphics mode
Performance
Summary: Game is crashing every few Minutes in Sandbox (Late-Game). I tried everything Sony suggests to fix the error CE-108255-1 in general. Nothing worked. Compared to the other threads regarding crashing, it happens randomly for me. Whether traveling or entering battles/siege or cities. First time I've experienced so many crashes on a console. It's a shame because it's a great game.
How to Reproduce
: Just play the Late-Game-Sandbox.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): the report a problem screen appears

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

It looks like this crash is related with Sony/console side rather than the game. If you are still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the game could you try the workaround below?
  1. If the error occurs after launching a game, delete the game from Settings > Storage, and reinstall it.

We are closing this bug report. We were not able to get a reply to our inquiry in time. If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to create a new thread in this board. Thank you for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom