Crashes

Users who are viewing this thread

New Player

Regular
Well I apologize if someone has already addressed this but my game keeps crashing at late night and i already set me textures down to 30%. Its always at the same point and i can never get past that so now my character is stuck cause whenever it gets to that point it crashes. I think i might be because of the coalition report if so is there anyway to turn that report off?

New Player said:
Well I apologize if someone has already addressed this but my game keeps crashing at late night and i already set me textures down to 30%. Its always at the same point and i can never get past that so now my character is stuck cause whenever it gets to that point it crashes. I think i might be because of the coalition report if so is there anyway to turn that report off?
I don't think it's because the reports, as no player has experienced such problem before.

Have you tried to lower other graphic settings, like character/enviroment shadows or dynamic lighting?

Not sure but on all my other characters they work perfectly its just that one. And plus can anyone tell me how to work your blacksmith?

New Player said:
Not sure but on all my other characters they work perfectly its just that one.
Then it's what Captured Joe is: corrupted save.

New Player said:
And plus can anyone tell me how to work your blacksmith?
In all my game I've never had a blacksmith, but I have a vague idea of what to do:

1) First thing to do is to get the raw materials. You need both Timber and Iron; you may buy them basically anywhere and their quality doesn't ready matter at all.

2) After you get what you need, you visit your blacksmith; the scene is small but detailed: your smithy is in the corner of a street, and all kind of materials and tools lie in both the walls and floor. You need to put the materials in the inventory (which I don't remember where it's located), and then you may start working.

3) When you're ready to work, aproach the fire and 'talk' to it; press the F key when shown, that is. Advice: it's quite hard to do so, as you need both specific camera angles and distance for it to work.

4) Anyway, once you've 'talked' to the fire, a menu will appear. There you will choose from different types of weapons you can forge. This options vary from swords and clubs to muskets and riffes, and all of them require certain amount of Timber and Iron - you may want to check that before foging anything.

About how work is done and how you sell what you forge, I have no idea, sorry. Hope Joe may help.

You need to have a "tactics" skill of (around) 4 or more, I believe. Then you can talk to your companions, make them leader of a regiment, and assign troops to each companion/regiment via a menu within the Camp menu.

Captured Joe said:
You need to have a "tactics" skill of (around) 4 or more, I believe. Then you can talk to your companions, make them leader of a regiment, and assign troops to each companion/regiment via a menu within the Camp menu.
Tactics skill of minimum 2* :razz:
The higher your tactics skill, the jigher number of Regiments you may have. Also, not every Companion may have the same number of troops - it varies somehow.

Back
Top Bottom