In Progress Crashes 100% of the time during defensive siege

Users who are viewing this thread

Regardless of what I'm doing or my game settings, from max to full on minimum, my game crashes a few minutes into sieges when I am on the defending side, 100% of the time. I don't think I've crashed as the attacker yet.

Windows 10 Pro x64
Operating system and games on seperate SSDs.
Intel Core i7-4790K Devil’s Canyon Quad-Core 4.4GHz (Liquid Cooled)
EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6
ASUS SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK 1 USB 3.1
G.SKILL TridentX Series 16GB DDR3 SDRAM 1866 (PC3 14900)

I have the same issue mate. Pretty anoying considreing that after taking a castle I cannot defend any of them because the game crashes

I had never a crash by siege or defend a castle. My PC is also an old one with a Geforce 980 GTX. This happens to the new hightech cards. This is really strange

haveing the same problem infact a lot of people having the same problem on siege defence making the game unplayable :sad: hopefully patch tonight will fix :sad:

I have the same issue, primarily on any big battles with hundreds of units. Whether I'm laying siege/assaulting or even large battles on battlefields. It's very annoying.

This auto-crash seems to have been fixed in the latest patch, but now after about 3-5 minutes of battle it will crash whenever I hit a number key to command troops.

I see no way to change this post to resolved/solved. I type those in the field but it doesn't show any available prefix.

I have a similar issue, but on assault (haven't tried defense yet), doesn't matter if I join an attack or initiate one myself, usually crashes as I get closer to the castle, I managed to get inside a couple of times but it crashed at some point anyway.
The size of the siege doesn't matter, happened on 30 vs 20 sieges as well.

Happens on both 1.0.4 and 1.0.3 (haven't tried on earlier versions)

OK, so just tried 1.0.5, and happy to announce I managed to complete a siege without crashing!

Hi, I've informed the developers about this issue and we will find a fix as soon as possible. In the meantime, please update me if the new patch has solved the issue.

Back
Top Bottom