Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2023-03-19_18.52.01_fa3b8e5d6e02da23fc29ed32ef781ea5

Sklo

Recruit
Summary:
How to Reproduce:
I removed mods and I somehow managed to comply bust my install and funnily enough all future installs
Removed folders from Steam, ProgramData, Documents and %appdata%
Did multiple reinstall and verify game caches. Nothing works anymore.

Client shows the continue button even after doing all above. Did I miss anything?

Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hey, did you manually remove all the mod files and verified the integrity of the game files or just disabled the mods? If you have just disabled, please manually remove all the mod files and let me know if the issue is persistent on a new campaign. Meanwhile, have a look at our crash checklist to see if any of the steps there would help with the issue.

Hey, did you manually remove all the mod files and verified the integrity of the game files or just disabled the mods? If you have just disabled, please manually remove all the mod files and let me know if the issue is persistent on a new campaign. Meanwhile, have a look at our crash checklist to see if any of the steps there would help with the issue.
Mods were deleted by the mod manager. Then deinstalled the mod manager. I did a verify, still crashing, then deleted steam folder, documents and ProgramDate and did a fresh install on Steam. Error still contentious to persist, crashed during startup. Verify tells me gamefiles are ok. Since the continue button is displayed(even after now 3 reinstall and dozens of verifies) I think that might be connected to the problem. The error message being"an error occurred" doesn't help much in troubleshooting. Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom