In Progress Crash upon loading save.

Users who are viewing this thread

So basically, whenever I go and load in a save from before today's patch my game decides to crash. I rolled back my version as said in the patch today to no avail.

Hello, we have informed the devs about saved games getting corrupted due to their versions are changing after the next save. I want you to know we are working hard to resolve these issues and i am sure it will be fixed as soon as possible. In the meantime, creating a new game have solved the issue for some players, maybe you can try that and see if the problem persists.

Same here. Restarting is not really a option seeing as i have put in 32 hours of time. Can you give a ETA on a fix or is that not possible? Thanks :smile:

Hello, we have informed the devs about saved games getting corrupted due to their versions are changing after the next save. I want you to know we are working hard to resolve these issues and i am sure it will be fixed as soon as possible. In the meantime, creating a new game have solved the issue for some players, maybe you can try that and see if the problem persists.

I have nearly 40 hours of playing time and I don't want to start the new game. This solution should not be.

You can keep the save file until the issue is resolved. I am sure you will be able to use that save file after the problem is fixed.

Similar, I could not load my saves. After the 1.0.3 release, I had no problem before this fix issue.
I created a new campaign, And thats load ok.

Thats EXACTLY what I did for the same thing to happen again, come on now..

Thanks for the effort, but im among those who would just want to keep on playing to old save! Sad side effect of a good game, can understand that you cant just snap fingers and fix it, but neither can i stop being frustrated for not being able to play ^^

Back
Top Bottom