In Progress Crash on startup during loading screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Sitael219

Recruit
Hi guys!

I have this issue for almost a week now, none of the updates helped.

Game crashes on the second loading screen (after TaleWords intro) in about 5 seconds. Horseman animation in the corner freezes and the game suggests sending a report. Safe mode and launch through game exe instead of launcher won't help. No mods installed.

Pretty basic rig:

Win 10 64 bit (no third party antiviruses and stuff like that, basically clean system)
Core i5 4670 not overclocked
8 gigs of RAM
RX470 4 gigs and latest drivers
FHD TV as a monitor

No exotic devices.

Could you please take this bug into work? It's a shame that I can't simply launch the game.

Thanks.

I have the same problem, but when i launch the game with bannerlord.exe it runs normally, without mods. Is there other way to use mods without the launcher?

Hello, we have shared some workarounds for the game not launching issue earlier. Can you please try these steps and report back to us if they work for you or not?

Thanks for the response!

Somehow I've managed to launch the game using Bannerlord.Native.exe although in workaround recommendations was mentioned that this will crash the game :smile:

Will be playing in this mode for now, but it will be great if the game could be launched through launcher too.

I am not sure if i understood it right, but yes, the issue is now being processed by our team and we are trying to fix it as soon as possible.
Yup, that problem stil persists for me but that's ok I can wait. I see the update logs and there are a lot of hard work being done. Say my regards to devs.
As far as I've got into this, that has something to do with Windows network security protocols coded into the core of the OS so that's why launcher crashes but I may be wrong.

I had a problem logging in after patch 1.2.0 and 1.2.1 (the game crashed during the first boot screen), I decided to delete the folders (Confing, Editor Files, Online Images) in My documents - M&B Bannerlord

Back
Top Bottom