In Progress Crash Early On In Siege Battle

Users who are viewing this thread

I've loaded a save just before a siege battle 6 times with different graphics / max unit size settings.

Every time about 2-5 minutes into the battle the game suddenly locks up and crashes, otherwise runs fine.

Mine just started crashing at once when I enter or resolve a siege battle. Which is wierd because I've taken over half the world before this suddenly started happening.

happening a lot in siege defence battles think the latest patch has started it n fked it up

Hi, this issue is fixed with the new patches. Can you please check and update me if you still encounter issues with it?

Hi, this issue is fixed with the new patches. Can you please check and update me if you still encounter issues with it?
Mine has been crashing for days at the end of the Siege at Epicrotea. I've managed to recreate the crash 4-5 times. Doesn't happen at almost any other settlement (Except Ortysia). Would love for this to be fixed, been a problem since the 5th.

For me still crashing as the post said in first message. 2-5 min when towers arrive and send my units to attack, the game instantly crash. Tried to recreate the siege too many times. Also happenning in other castles.
Hope you fix this soon!

For me still crashing as the post said in first message. 2-5 min when towers arrive and send my units to attack, the game instantly crash. Tried to recreate the siege too many times. Also happenning in other castles.
Hope you fix this soon!
I have the same issue the game freezes and locks up right after siege equipment gets to the walls and starts sending units up the ladders. happens in castle and city sieges. the game does not actually crash it just locks up forever so i dont have the option to send an error report.

You can find your save files on Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves\Native folder and you can upload them on a cloud service (like Dropbox) and share an open link on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom