Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-06-23_21.44.08_77b6899f5da881fba0d4445e4beec783
Summary: After obliterating the Conspiracy War Party and looting them - I crash.
How to Reproduce: Beat the three party's with AutoBattle, then beat Conspiracy War Party with AutoBattle and Swap all loot
Have you used cheats and if so which: None, also unmodded
Scene Name (if related): None
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1050 TI
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: Intel I5 10600KF
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: Z460?
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD 256GB

If I might add. I have the same issue and even if you dont AutoBattle, the game will still crash after looting the Conspiracy War Party. I fought all the 3 bandits and the War Party on the battle map and got the same issue. Also, you cant take them as prisoners.

If I might add. I have the same issue and even if you dont AutoBattle, the game will still crash after looting the Conspiracy War Party. I fought all the 3 bandits and the War Party on the battle map and got the same issue. Also, you cant take them as prisoners.
Yeah, saw that as well - also couldnt take them as prisoners.

Bump I'm having this Same issue.
The only way I can NOT crash is just by letting that party sit there till the end of time and NO one else attacks it it just lives there annoying me floating ... ready to crash me at any point.

Summary: After obliterating the Conspiracy War Party and looting them - I crash.
How to Reproduce: Beat the three party's with AutoBattle, then beat Conspiracy War Party with AutoBattle and Swap all loot
Have you used cheats and if so which: None, also unmodded
Scene Name (if related): None
Media - if need be I can record it
Computer Specs
:
GPU: 1080 TI
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: AMD Thredripper
RAM: 64GB
Motherboard: Asus somthing or other
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD 1TB

Hello, our team is aware of this issue and working on it. Thank you for your time and sorry for any inconvenience.

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Is it actually fixed if the code hasn't been pushed in any patch yet?
Leaving this "In Progress" will at least prevent others from opening up more crash reports saying that it isn't fixed yet.

Letting the quest expire and then murdering and looting the party does not cause a crash.
Are there any negative consequences for failing this quest? I put my game on hold for last two weeks because I'd rather just wait for it to be fixed then fail whatever else they've added in the main quest chain. This is my first time trying these conspiracy quests as in past versions they were uncompletable.

Are there any negative consequences for failing this quest? I put my game on hold for last two weeks because I'd rather just wait for it to be fixed then fail whatever else they've added in the main quest chain. This is my first time trying these conspiracy quests as in past versions they were uncompletable.

Your conspiracy meter goes up a bit, other than that no real consequences. I let it expire every time it comes up and just focus on the other pop up tasks.

Back
Top Bottom